Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sizzle from the engine part

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
eren8er
hello..because there is nothing that can be shown my question, i don't know exactly how to describe it ..
Usually around 2 thousand revolutions of the engine comes from the sound of a chirp. or like a bicycle bell..zırzır .. when i press the gas in idle, there is no sound..you go on the road..when I pass 4 thousand 5 thousand cycles, the sound of the grin comes on..the last pressure changed to the pad .. He said that it may improve .. but I don't think it is related to gasoline .. that sound increases over time .. how can I follow a path?
eren8 is 2011-05-25 15:12:59
08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
Guests
A component that comes into contact with each other may be the subject of the issue. shouldn't have anything to do with your gas
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
Guests
It Has No Relationship With Gasoline The Same Problem Is Present With Me Cecolim Sanada I Said I Remember ...
Doing it in a certain period of time I did a lot of research but I could not destroy it.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
eren8er
it must be a remedy .. not in a little sound ... I am not enjoying the vehicle in this way, I'm afraid of the bidet .. it seems like something will happen at any moment
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
berk2309
friends come in me, can I come from the place where the triger is, the balls can be otuyo, it happens in certain periods, the width is the same, and in the idle, it is the same, I do not know.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
voodoo
this may be caused by a little nut looseness ... because of the vibration that the motor gives, it may sound bad, I think you need to thin the motor very well.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = berk2309] friends are coming in me, can it be from the place where the triker is?

Timing from A to Z Circulation Pump Alternator Belt Filters Oil Maintenance I Changed All Of The Engine Ears Still In Progress ... Thank God I Have Not Had Its Troubles Already Nothing Needs Distress
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
yusuf206

the problem in me is that sometimes as I press the gas from time to time, there is a buzzing sound coming out of the triger, it goes on after 5 minutes.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 9
gabriel
Hello guys, it is happening to me right now from the problem you have stated. my car 206 1.4 hdi vav. When I go on the road, suddenly it sounds as if it is welding. For 2 days .. what may be the problem. But it is not continuous. he checks at intervals ...
08.05.2020 15:28 # 10
Aydindereli20
have a nice day. Is your problem resolved?
? I started having the same problem with me and my voice from the engine is louder. When I asked a little to the left, I got answers to help but I haven't tried yet. If you have solved I am waiting for your help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”