Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SINGLE ON GAS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:02 # 1
endeap
HELLO FRIENDS EBUBEKİR I HAVE APPROXIMATELY 1 YEAR 2005 MODEL 206 XT. I DON'T EAT GAS ON THE PROBLEM GAS IN MY CURRENT VEHICLE. MY CAR IS LPG. BUT NO LPG IS A PROBLEM. WHEN THE VEHICLE IS ON THE GASOLINE, IN THE MORNING, AND AT OTHER TIMES, THERE DOES NOT EAT GAS AND STOP. THE ENGINE RUNS UP TO A NORMAL TEMPERATURE. I CLEAN THE THROTTLE BUT THERE IS THE SAME PROBLEM. I EXPECT THE VIEWS OF EXPERIENCED FRIENDS ABOUT THIS TOPIC.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 2
koramiral
There is a temperature sensor at the end of the butterfly throat. If the temperature does not detect, the singles understand that they are getting warm after a while and return to normal or they may be in the pressure sensor. vice admiral 2013-11-04 10:15:19
08.05.2020 18:02 # 3
kursat3006
I have the same problem with my teacher, even if the car did not go shaking, then suddenly he stepped forward. They said the heat sensor, I changed it and started not to be as hard as before. then they said to finish the gas in the tank completely I tried it and I was on the way :) After that, there was not the slightest trouble, it was working full performance but it took a month. Now the same .. is your problem solved? We would be glad if the friends who wrote it also wrote
08.05.2020 18:02 # 4
AydinBeyol
[QUOTE = kursat3006] my teacher has the same problem, even if the car does not shake off in gasoline, then suddenly he stepped forward. They said the heat sensor, I changed it and started not to be as hard as before. then they said to finish the gas in the tank completely I tried it and I was on the way :) After that, there was not the slightest trouble, it was working full performance but it took a month. Now the same .. is your problem solved? we would appreciate if friends who write it also write [/ QUOTE]
Absolutely right. it happened to me too. you finish the tank to the end, then fill as much as you want works without problems. I solved the problem like this
08.05.2020 18:02 # 5
karacakrc
I had this problem, and even one day the car did not work. The master looked at the gas pump last, it was corrected when he hit it with a screwdriver. Then the trouble was still the coil, the one who said the oxygen sensor was the familiar master. The vehicle works like a watch now.
08.05.2020 18:02 # 6
ahmed206
I had a similar error in Opel Astra, butterfly, egr valve or something did not solve the cleaning. Pump work means replace get rid of;)
08.05.2020 18:02 # 7
gogly35
So, does this problem in the gas pump cause misfire and the problems you wrote above while the vehicle is running at lpg?
08.05.2020 18:02 # 8
karacakrc
As the car runs and goes into the tube when it gets hot, there is no problem in the tube. When the gas pump is not sending gasoline with a certain pressure.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”