Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SILENCERLI, ELECTRICAL, CONTROL EXHAUST HK.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:24 # 1
kursat3006
Friends, hello everyone. There are a few questions stuck in my head. I ask for help from friends who use and have knowledge.

1- When this silencer exhaust silencer is equipped, does it sound like there is no exhaust in the vehicle or is it still more than before?

2- Is the electric exhaust opening and closing with a switch connected to the end of a installation they call? And when it is closed, does it make no sound?

3- Does it pass with silencer control or electric exhaust (flat pipe etc. Only the last muffler without any attachment)?

Thanks to everyone in advance :) kursat3006 2014-03-23 01:27:46
08.05.2020 18:24 # 2
scorpion_enis
I have a slencer, when it closes its cover, it cuts the sound completely. The last muffler is canceled normally. there is a middle silencer. I am very pleased, I wear it when I want it, I close it when I want it. the electric problem is causing problems, but the friends who use it will certainly comment better.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 3
samet206
It is the last silencer, but they usually attach it to the middle, it is more useful to make the button, I think you press the button, abart exhaust, you close the button, the original sound is mechanism, normal silencer like a lone, only one side is pierced, another pipe is welded, there is a cover like a tea plate at the top, the electronic part opens at the top, the electronic part is activated. and it starts to make a sound when it turns off, it freezes to its original sound. There are mounting types in the form of a button or remote control. .
samet206 2014-03-23 01:52:46
08.05.2020 18:24 # 4
kursat3006
[QUOTE = scorpion_enis] I have a slencer when it closes the cap, it cuts the sound completely, the last silencer is canceled normally. there is a middle silencer. I am very pleased, I wear it when I want it, I close it when I want it. they say electrical problems are causing, but friends who use it will be better interpreted. [/ QUOTE]

So do you have any information about the examination?
08.05.2020 18:24 # 5
kursat3006
[QUOTE = samet206] It happens in the last muffler, but they usually fit in the middle, it is more convenient to make a button, I think you press the button, abart exhaust, you close the button, the original sound is mechanically, there is a lid like an electronic muffler at the top part, there is an electron in the upper part. When the part comes into play, it opens the door and starts making sounds, it turns to its original sound. But there are mounting types in the form of a button or remote control, but today, the police were turning from this conversation. He was sentenced to punishment and his vehicle was banned. Another friend of mine wrote 148 TL on his license plate.

[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you. In this case, I thought that if I am wrong, correct it. This is detected in the electronic circuit, but nobody can say something when the silencer is attached to the silencer? So how does it happen on examination?
08.05.2020 18:24 # 6
samet206
You're welcome, it changes according to the situation, but there is something like this, if the cover is not attached, you will see the police, you can not stop and stop the sound. I do not use it in my own car, I have some people I know, I am talking about it. However, even if the lid is closed, they cause trouble because it is abart medicine.
samet206 2014-03-23 01:52:01
08.05.2020 18:24 # 7
herry
You cannot go through the examination with the things you mentioned. The original exhaust pipes of the vehicle must be installed in the original way, the middle muffler end muffler solid everything. If it is missing, your vehicle will be left with a heavy defect. No need to try, it remains very clear. I say that you get into these jobs after the examination is over. If your slencer or command aim is to escape from the police, the biker slincer is already late, you will have time to pull the piece and see the police. There is also an expensive system (around 500tl), which is controlled, but it is not worth. In the meantime, another child I read in the forum said that the team was stubborn exhaust, no, no, no, police-controlled system, cozunce the case for fraud. troublesome jobs. Put the most beautiful one is a nice filter.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 8
scorpion_enis
I am familiar at the inspection station or you can not pass it with them :) I also grab it, I just listen to the sound of the air filter, sometimes I feel pain, dear how I use it. clams are not much money (estimated between 60-100 TL), 20 TL at the time of inspection and if you want to get the original, there is not much problem. But if you get caught while the police incident is hungry, there is a ban on traffic.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 9
herry
[QUOTE = scorpion_enis] is familiar at the inspection station, or you can not get through with it :) I just grab it, I just listen to the sound of the air filter, sometimes I feel sorry dear how I use it. clams are not much money (estimated between 60-100 TL), 20 TL at the time of inspection and if you want to get the original, there is not much problem. But if you get caught while the police incident is hungry, there is a ban on traffic. [/ QUOTE]

enis good corpse you have congratulations Big smile I mean, if we could pay the penalty and pass it, I would have it, but they are tied up, there is no direct amnesty in most of them, then a lot of work, you get it to go to the examination, you are punished, you are parking, you are parking, you are not burning when they are exhaust fln :)))
08.05.2020 18:24 # 10
samet206
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = scorpion_enis] is familiar at the inspection station, or you can not be sure with it :) I just grab it, I just listen to the sound of the air filter, sometimes it hurts dear how I use it. clams are not much money (estimated between 60-100 TL), 20 TL at the time of inspection and if you want to get the original, there is not much problem. But if you get caught while the police incident is hungry, there is a ban on traffic. [/ QUOTE]

enis good corpse you have congratulations Big smile I mean, if we could pay the penalty and pass it, I would have it, but they are tied up, there is no direct amnesty in most of them, then a lot of work, you get it to go to the examination, you are punished, you are parking, you are parking, you are not burning when they are exhaust fln :)))
[/ QUOTE]

No, it is not so much. You are caught, you are punished, you are banned from it, you are banned from it for a week, you pay the penalty, get the original system and go to safety, and if you get caught again without getting stuck after the first capture, they get out of the records and get connected to the time. I think there is no need to trick the traffic policemen, it is difficult. get out, it shows the difference more or less. The best is the original silencer and silence.

08.05.2020 18:24 # 11
kursat3006
Thanks friends for the information :) I will be examined for 1 month. Thanks to you, I will get the necessary information during that time :) There is a Simota mushroom filter, but since the engine is 1.4, there is little noise, unfortunately :)

I also get off the line rather than the police: D is a little annoyed to the exhaust sound :)
08.05.2020 18:24 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = kursat3006] Thanks guys for the information :) I will be examined for 1 month. Thanks to you, I will get the necessary information during that time :) There is a Simota mushroom filter, but since the engine is 1.4, there is little noise, unfortunately :)

I also get off the line rather than the police: D a little annoyed to the exhaust sound:) [/ QUOTE]

Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:24 # 13
scorpion_enis
[QUOTE = samet206] [QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = scorpion_enis] is familiar at the inspection station, or you can not be sure of it :) I grab it in between, I just listen to the sound of the air filter, sometimes I feel like dying how I use it. clams are not much money (estimated between 60-100 TL), 20 TL at the time of inspection and if you want to get the original, there is not much problem. But if you get caught while the police incident is hungry, there is a ban on traffic. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

No, it is not so much. You are caught, you are punished, you are banned from it, you are banned from it for a week, you pay the penalty, get the original system and go to safety, and if you get caught again without getting stuck after the first capture, they get out of the records and get connected to the time. I think there is no need to trick the traffic policemen, it is difficult. get out, it shows the difference more or less. The best is the original silencer and silence.

[/ QUOTE]

:) When I go out at night, I usually travel indoors, when I want to feel like a package in the day when I want to be a package :) We are daring not to be a polat orgy :)))
08.05.2020 18:24 # 14
TaZ
I have both air filters and cylinders. I tried it, and I passed without any problems. I will write again when the cover is attached.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 15
candanxyz
If the middle muffler is canceled and you put it there with a remote control, the sound will sound like a broken exhaust .

The best of this is the final silencer control, complete chrome stainless, sound (varex).

I have a silencer now. 1 month later varex style :)
candanxyz 2014-03-24 09:29:57
08.05.2020 18:24 # 16
outlaw

I HAVE BOTH OTTO AND WAREX ...

I HAVE REPLACED WAREX CATALYST INSTALLATION NOW WAS AWAKED IN THE POLICE.

EXHAUST I HAVE OPENED OR WILL BE DROPENED, BUT I HAVE CLOSED, THE SOUND DOES NOT COME TO THE SEDA ...

08.05.2020 18:24 # 17
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = herry] you can't go through the exam with what you mentioned. The original exhaust pipes of the vehicle must be installed in the original way, the middle muffler end muffler solid everything. If it is missing, your vehicle will be left with a heavy defect. No need to try, it remains very clear. I say that you get into these jobs after the examination is over. If your slencer or command aim is to escape from the police, the biker slincer is already late, you will have time to pull the piece and see the police. There is also an expensive system (around 500tl), which is controlled, but it is not worth. In the meantime, another child I read in the forum said that the team was stubborn exhaust, no, no, no, police-controlled system, cozunce the case for fraud. troublesome jobs. Put the most beautiful one is a nice filter.
[/ QUOTE]

There is no catalyst in my vehicle. they had a very nice abart exhaust and i saw so much in the car
08.05.2020 18:24 # 18
herry
The friends who say they've gone are the exceptions, please let us mislead the friends. whether or not the abrth exhaust does not pass, whether you are on the silencer or not .. you may have passed or another car may have passed in the way, but this is an exception. There is no world for everyone to pass.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 19
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = herry] The friends who say I have gone are the exceptions themselves, please let us mislead the friends. whether or not the abrth exhaust does not pass, whether you are on the silencer or not .. you may have passed or another car may have passed in the way, but this is an exception. There is no world for everyone to pass.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not say everyone passes, but I did not say that everyone is staying :) You depend on the psychology of the man there. Friends know this.
08.05.2020 18:24 # 20
herry
Friends who say [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = herry] are exceptions themselves, please let us mislead the friends. whether or not the abrth exhaust does not pass, whether you are on the silencer or not .. you may have passed or another car may have passed in the way, but this is an exception. There is no world for everyone to pass.
[/ QUOTE]

I did not say everyone passes, but I did not say that everyone is staying :) You depend on the psychology of the man there. Friends know this.
[/ QUOTE]

exactly what I meant is that if the friends asking for the night are not wrong, they can go with the original package as it is forbidden under normal conditions.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”