Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sign in km indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
ColoneL
My vehicle 206 1.4 2000 model and switch to the ignition and when I click 1 km, it shows the British key sign and 6600 beside it on the digital screen.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
HasGur
It means 6600 km of oil maintenance.

If you do not travel as many kilometers as you can within 1 year, this km counter will decrease more than the distance you have traveled and becomes equal to zero when it is 1 year.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
ColoneL
thank you 😇 & nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = HasGur] It means 6600 km to oil maintenance.

If you do not travel as many kilometers as you can within 1 year, this km counter will decrease more than the distance you have traveled and becomes equal to zero when it is 1 year.
[/ QUOTE] I knew what it meant if I did not know the information that the meter was accelerating for about 1 year. Thanks.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
talip206
In addition to mileage, I think it is rapidly decreasing according to working hours. For example, the 2 km road in Istanbul sometimes takes 5 minutes and sometimes 30 minutes. I have reset the counter 2 times or so before many times 10 thousand km.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
HasGur
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] I knew what it meant, if I knew the information that the meter was accelerating for 1 year, thanks.

Today, although long-life oils are marketed for long maintenance periods, even if the km condition is not filled, replacing the oil and oil filter is annually for long engine life. Every object that interacts with oxygen gets old!

To be honest, longlife oils are far from convincing for me that even zero states may not provide adequate protection! Today, even exhaust emission cheats are made by manufacturers, people use their vehicles for a longer time. I guess these dinosaurs don't care much!

TEST OF ONE OF THE BEST SELLING "LONGLIFE" OILS, despite its high price;
[TUBE] lxpl9se4iyy [/ TUBE]

"LONGLIFE" IS ANOTHER SELLING OIL, WHICH DOES NOT CLAIM THAT IT IS HIGHLY DESPITE THIS HIGHEST PRICE;
[TUBE] _jdwnzqgbbm [/ TUBE]

HERE IS THERE A TEST OF OIL RECOMMENDED BY PSA GROUP;
[TUBE] ezx8hefgs6k [/ TUBE]

All 3 oils are 5W30 and tested under the same conditions ... I think the wear rates in the tes results explain exactly what I want to explain above!

Replacing the exhaust gases in vehicles that are frequently used in heavy traffic and replacing the air filter twice a year in areas such as villages where dust is mixed with air will also increase the life of the engine, it should be changed together with the oil change under normal conditions.

If quality fuel is used continuously, the fuel filter without contact with air can be changed at normal km, for example, in a diesel vehicle with a maintenance period of 15 thousand, the filter can be changed in the third maintenance if the filter will change every 30 thousand during maintenance, but 10 thousand km per year.

If you cover 10 thousand km before one year, you should wait for a year or 20 thousand km to be filled. It is a waste to make maintenance earlier than necessary or to be done later than it should. Briefly, maintenance should be planned according to the condition of the engine and the conditions in which the vehicle is used.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
HasGur
[QUOTE = talip206] In addition to mileage, I think it is falling rapidly according to the working hour. For example, the 2 km road in Istanbul sometimes takes 5 minutes and sometimes 30 minutes. I have reset the counter 2 times or so before many times 10 thousand km. [/ QUOTE]

I do not know if there is a vehicle software that determines the target according to the working hours (engines in work machines and generators etc. are maintained according to the working hours, but there is a system that records and shows the working hours) In general, if the vehicle maintenance period is 1 year or 15 thousand km, "41 km per day Calculation begins with a fixed data such as "it should be making path." If the vehicle travels more than this fixed km every day, the actual km is deducted from the maintenance km and the km is filled before the maintenance time. If the vehicle is doing / starts to make less km than the fixed value, the actual km will be reduced until a period of 3-6 months remains, or if the difference is more, the maintenance km is increased by increasing the actual km in proportion to the fixed km value. When the remaining time for maintenance decreases, for example, if there is 4 months of maintenance time and the vehicle mileage should be increased by 10 thousand when compared to the fixed value, in fact, if it is increased by 5 thousand km, then this figure is deducted from the maintenance km in proportion to the km missing from the maintenance km.

Of course, this part of the software is not so simple to explain so easily, for example, while the vehicle has done 10 thousand km with 15 days left for maintenance, the maintenance km is shown as 500 km, but if a long road is made for 3000 km, the maintenance km will not decrease to 500% or it will still write 500 km. or it is increased proportionally, that is, the km is pushed to the 2nd plan and the time starts to be based on.

In any case, even if the mileage has not been filled, when the day of maintenance (in the example 1 year has expired), the mileage remaining in the maintenance absolutely goes down to zero and the next days continue to fall backwards -km (only the actual km made by the vehicle). So maintenance timer drops to zero again when the maintenance program If you have to install it, it is because it is time for maintenance, even if the km is not full. If the vehicle falls to zero before the day of maintenance, the actual maintenance time stored in the eeprom has been changed, or the software in the vehicle is not original.
Hasgör 2018-10-13 02:38:10
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”