Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

side mirrors and rear window film

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
vaysal_ank
friends 1-
The side mirrors are scratched, shining in the sun, scratched scratched cake, it is not passed, can I just change the side mirrors, just mirror, where can I change it and how much will it cost me?
ve2- there is a rear window film again, I do not know if I have the original with a strip, there is something like a film, there are parallel parallel lines. Where can I renew this from start to end ..
I am writing from Ankara
vaysal_ank 2011-05-16 22:04:54
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
Guests

I can't say anything on the windows of the mirrors. Also, you cannot remove the glass on the glass. Since the cake is an abrasive substance, I think it will get more glass.

If we come to the rear window, I couldn't understand how you were talking about it, but you shouldn't be talking about the heater resistances on the rear window ???
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
vaysal_ank
I put the picture, friends now, I don't know exactly, sorry, if anyone knows, it is a bit of trouble, there is something like a movie inside this back window, there are orange horizontal line stripes in the picture, I want to renew it, so I don't know both the film and those strips anyway, because we are wonderfully scratched It shows both the scratch on the outside and the scratch on the inside, I say at least let me solve this movie by changing this movie. What are the things I am talking about? vaysal_ank 2011-05-16 22:08:24
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
muratgulen07
I know you are talking about the resistance, they will not change, you need to renew the glass completely, the room will be salty.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
ose

Oh well, don't play with the lines on the rear window, it's original, the resistance has a button on the front when they evaporate, it heats up when you press it and destroys steam. 75 models are available in all vehicles from reno. Even if the glass changes, they will always be there because there is a new zero on the glass. You have to use it that way. I don't know if it won't even pass the muana if it doesn't already work or it doesn't work. When it comes to the side mirrors, only the mirror part of the mirrors can be removed.

kankam_743 2011-05-17 01:27:01
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”