Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

side lath painting-which master?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:12 # 1
BuRCaK
Hello there. I say I paint the side slats, but wherever I paint. The color of the vehicle is yellow, and it is difficult to attach this color. Even the service is almost too difficult. The left front fender had changed in service. vehicle in this link:

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=8258&pn=1&title=ite-sade-206m

Is there a place where I can get this color on the Anatolian side?

Edit: Paste the link you want to add to the window that opens by clicking on the blue world segment above. It provides great convenience for the reader, clicks on those who want to look at the link.

let's 2010-05-07 10:43:42
08.05.2020 14:12 # 2
StiFLeR
I also want to paint the door bars, the side mirrors, the luggage bar .. the vehicle color..but it is subject to Sivas :)
How much does it cost to paint these slats?
In the meantime, our brother Sinan helps .. But it has no taste, it is probably not interested nowadays
08.05.2020 14:12 # 3
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I asked for a primer putty painting 250 price, it was very expensive, so I'm not waiting.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 4
deniz_206

While doing this job, I need a very important master 2 years ago, I painted 150 TL werdim laths, mirrors front, rear bumper plastics but now it started to throw the little car really nice.

08.05.2020 14:12 # 5
BuRCaK
I went to my master who knew the body shop. led me. It went from 200 to 180 but still it was expensive. he only got the medicine, he said 80 TL and the rest of the paint and workmanship. Then the man himself said that I would not recommend your car strangles. Black on the door pillars, blacks on the mirrors are all complete. There is a turn, black paint is thrown back, but he said he would pay this much. I wasn't sure already, I suspended it for now.
Vetch 2010-05-07 08:15:09
08.05.2020 14:12 # 6
EminONAL
I think the side door laths and bumper bakelites are enough. You can choke it as you say it is unnecessary, luggage bar etc. It is 150-200 TL.
At the price you will make, the master either steals from workmanship or from the material.
I painted 2 parts (Fender + hood) in my Aegean blue car, it was close to zero, the tone difference, the number ten in workmanship, but the place is far from you in Sefaköy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”