Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Should it be modified?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:16 # 1
Guests
It recognizes the best and most comprehensive manufacturer of a vehicle. In the design of the manufacturer vehicle; Consider factors such as comfort, environment, economy, quality, active safety, design and passive safety. A change (tuning) in particular can affect all of these factors, in particular one or two in general. It is impossible to consider all these parameters in modifications. In addition, its modified applications cause the vehicle to be out of warranty. Be you, stay away from the modified apps!
08.05.2020 15:16 # 2
Guests
I am not against the modification without over-breaking the vehicle. Whether it is a rim or an exhaust, these are necessary for ego satisfaction. (There is no modification in my vehicle right now, but I would like to have 17 'RC wheels and Remus exhaust.) But I think the extreme interference to the bodywork such as logo cancellation, hood extension seems very unnecessary and ugly.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 3
gokayy
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] Knows the best and most comprehensive manufacturer of a vehicle. In the design of the manufacturer vehicle; Consider factors such as comfort, environment, economy, quality, active safety, design and passive safety. A change (tuning) in particular can affect all of these factors, in particular one or two in general. It is impossible to consider all these parameters in modifications. In addition, its modified applications cause the vehicle to be out of warranty. Be you, stay away from the modified apps! [/ QUOTE]

I disagree
08.05.2020 15:16 # 4
Guests
pleasures and colors are indisputable. modfiye is great on the one hand and bad on the other hand ... best to go midway
08.05.2020 15:16 # 5
koliva
Nice modifications, I saw the car that made the car, Nice modifications, I saw the car from the car ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 6
insomnia
do it, volvo S50, the man bought 20 liters of gas in front of my eyes
08.05.2020 15:16 # 7
TURAN61
Unless it's over. As long as I don't like the apaci ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 8
Guests
MOD SUZ BIKE I WILL RIDE ON ALBAYIM :)))
08.05.2020 15:16 # 9
mdincer34
in my opinion, unless it is too exaggerated, it is normal, that the exhaust shape will not exaggerate the steel rim window film that will not tire the vehicle, but I do not like the changes that will make the vehicle unrecognizable.
08.05.2020 15:16 # 10
sedatdatse
colonel
even if it's a bit small, your vehicle is sweet
08.05.2020 15:16 # 11
Guests
I love it if you have a car that won't break the car too much :))
08.05.2020 15:16 # 12
goktug
[QUOTE = Berkay] I am not against the modified without over-breaking the vehicle. Whether it is a rim or an exhaust, these are necessary for ego satisfaction. (There is no modification in my vehicle at the moment, but I would like to have 17 'RC wheels and Remus exhaust.) But the extreme interventions to the bodywork such as logo cancellation, hood extension seems very unnecessary and ugly. [/ QUOTE]
i agree with friend. I think the cancellation of the logo makes the car very bad. For me, cutting the springs and dropping the back doesn't make the car look nice ...
08.05.2020 15:16 # 13
Muhammet CAKIR

For me, MOD is not a crime but a lifestyle :) and first of all, I will look at what should be done in the mod status first of all the vehicles I get on. financial problems, but we did that much ins. I'll be waking up to summer

08.05.2020 15:16 # 14
307P
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

For me, MOD is not a crime but a lifestyle :) and first of all, I will look at what should be done in the mod status first of all the vehicles I get on. financial problems, but we did that much ins. I'll be waking up to summer

[/ QUOTE]

If you're not already your brother, you're old KahkahaSırıtma Answer in msn also don't make the man sick Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:16 # 15
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = 307P] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

[/ QUOTE]

If you're not already your brother, you're old KahkahaSırıtma Answer in msn also don't make the man sick Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE] my brother has not seen this vehicle yet Sırıtma Until I make this, my goblin has caught neither father nor help from my brother: D no more I got stuck on the floor: D
08.05.2020 15:16 # 16
307P
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] [QUOTE = 307P] [QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE] my brother has not seen this vehicle yet Sırıtma Until I made this, my goblin has caught neither father nor help from my brother: D no longer got stuck on the floor: D [/ QUOTE]

Your brother will not see you, he will hang you, he will not like you. KahkahaKahkahaSırıtma
08.05.2020 15:16 # 17
serkan24577

I'm not getting into a vehicle without mods, dude :)

08.05.2020 15:16 # 18
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = serkan24577]

I'm not getting into a vehicle without mods, dude :)

[/ QUOTE] where are you brother: d Would you go to the forum: D
08.05.2020 15:16 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = mustafakirli] MOD SUZ BIKE I DO NOT RIDE ALBAYIM:))) [/ QUOTE]
Exactly My Brother, I Agree ...
Don't get me wrong I don't get in the car without a mod
The main reason for me to open this subject is that the modifications on the load that our vehicles cannot carry cause excessive costs to the vehicles. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:16 # 20
muratcantona
The modifiable tablecloth reflects the shortness of the constraints, and it is a kind of shortening event.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”