Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Should I get pastry polish?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
serkan.ist
As I know, summer treatments, a cake polish wouldn't be bad;)
The metallic gray color has started to become matte since the cake has not been polished for a few years. High quality and practical brand advice that I can apply myself on pastry polish
Or you can suggest a place in Istanbul, preferably on the Anatolian side, with high quality and affordable workmanship.
Thanks.
serkan.ist 2010-06-08 13:51:20
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
Long Beach
Each paste-polish removes a few microns from the paint. Do not forget this.
It is enough to wash with auto shampoo with polish inside Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
Guests
I am recommending 3M materials. Thin cake is a special polish for thick cake polish and the macaron's waffles.

I made it, I gave 200 TL, and my black vehicle was like the first day.

150an TL can be made ..

you can do it yourself but if your hand is not predisposed, don't think it will get sick .. if you do it yourself you will get 40 tl maki 50-60 tl cake 50-60 tl polish you can find more suitable but it is useless

08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
t@lip
I think it's most logical to have it made to appeal to the eyes while selling it, something like a liquid sander after all. Every time I see a layer of paint, I applied it to my old cars a few times, thank goodness, but some say that it has left traces like sunburn over time. I think it is inconvenient to apply too many.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
MirakGTI
Pastry polishing is a little bit about hand ability. If your hand is prone, you can do such things yourself.
Cover the plastic parts with paper tape, take your cake according to your vehicle.
Then polish.
I'm doing that. There are all kinds of polish pastes behind my vehicle. I also bought a polishing machine.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
serkan.ist
Thanks. I did not know that the paint was thinning. But it never happens without a paint, the paint becomes matte. I think I will find a master and get the cake polish done. After that, I use polish regularly to protect myself. I think we can do the polishing job without a machine. Is the best brand for polish 3M brand?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = serkan.ist] Thank you. I did not know that the paint was thinning. But it never happens without a paint, the paint becomes matte. I think I will find a master and get the cake polish done. After that, I use polish regularly to protect myself. I think we can do the polishing job without a machine. Is the best brand for polish 3M brand? [/ QUOTE]

I will take a polish for 2 weeks in a regular way .. I use 3M quality price is expensive but it is worth it 1lt 60 TL.

There are many brands, we can not say this is the best, but we can comfortably breathe its high quality .. You do not need to use the machine while taking polish.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
oguzhan29
pastry polish uses paint in the car, the paint gets thinner, at least 4 times a year, polish normal polish.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
Carmania
I recommend Sonax brand water polish, not cake.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
Guests
pale the cake in the vehicle of pale color, friends alone is not enough for polish
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
volkan_uysal
As a result, friends are not pastes, but I think I can throw polish on certain periods, I guess, what do you call friends?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
Guests
Yes, I wash my varnish after every 2 washes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”