Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Should I Buy a Peugeot 206? HELP..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
FrknBzkr
First of all Hello everyone.
As it is known now, the automobile market is quite flying and for this reason, I have difficulty in finding vehicles. My budget is between 20,000 TL - 25,000 TL. At these prices, there are 206 km as low km and high model. Also, for many years it is a vehicle in my mind and one of my dreams, regardless of its stance or appearance. But as you know, there are a lot of users who use and dispose. I get positive comments from most of those who use it, some say, don't put it in the door. What do you think as you, the users?

Unless there are major accidents, the mudguards are treated, the bumper is changed and painted, I do not get stuck too much. But does it have many malfunctions? Does it cost too much?

I am looking forward to your comments and suggestions.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
RP393
I have 2000 model 206 XS 1.6 8valve 90hp, petrol + lpg li car.

The money I spent for 1 year is around 6000 TL. 5000 TL of this is arbitrary modification sound system junk. Half of the 1000 TL that I have to spend is maintenance, that is, the cost to be taken regardless of the vehicle you buy.

I mean, because it is not a standard tool, it is a youthful job, its expense does not stop. It is enthusiasm. In terms of fuel, my gas tank never fell under half. It is 1-2 times that I bought in full, except for LPG. It does not upset you in terms of fuel.

Apart from these, I can say that it is a 3-seater vehicle even though it has a rear seat. When it is 4, I am getting narrower. The back is not suitable for the family. If it is a single door, it is even more difficult to get up and down.

I will definitely recommend you to take a look while buying;

1- torsion condition (800 TL for repair)
2- Is sunroof running (if available) (can find 700-800 TL)
3- motor compression test (anything can happen)
4- Is there a thermostat (or gasket problem)
5- electrical installation (avoid if played)
6-Is there any correction in the chassis

When you find the vehicle, if you forward the relevant advertisement and license plate to us, we will comment together, we hope you own a beautiful peugeot.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
samet206
Hello. My comment about the car would be that I could not attend any negative comments for 206 up to now, because I did not experience similar things, some classic things happened to me, but they could be in every vehicle, maybe because I love the car, if you like it and take it in you, I would say When it comes to the accident situation, we are talking about a vehicle that is almost 10 years old, even the highest model, every vehicle used can be damaged anywhere in the traffic, whether it is parked. It does not disturb minor damage.
08.05.2020 20:46 # 4
bjkamil
I have been using 206 since 2010. In 2016, I had to sell my vehicle due to financial difficulties. I went last year, bought 206 again :) Stay away from the low 206 prices you see in the ads. 206 men who have not been cared for in time get into trouble. If you find the cleaner, it is inedible. I recommend the 2006 feline package.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”