Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Should I buy 206 GTI 2000?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
Aziz
Hi guys, Would you recommend me. Urgent if possible

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-acil-satilik-gosterisli -super-206-Peco-GTI-es-so-yooookkk-114 711 652 / details Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
Guests
My teacher has been very hard at work, it seems very repulsive for me, I say it is not naughty, I still decide your decision
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
Alicilik
I wondered which footballer's car was.

Door seals were damaged,
ZAnd I have a front blow. The steering wheel has changed and the right airbag cover has been covered. The center console is cort gray and whatever it is. I don't want to touch the armrest.

If you have absorbed this way, I will not be able to say anything. I personally found the tool very repulsive. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
Guests
Especially I think there is no need to extinguish the gearbox, my teacher, though.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
MagicPerformance
I think buying this vehicle has been very obvious.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
blinddark
my rear spoiler or my wing wing
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
Aziz
The comments came as I thought.

I put the steering wheel, Armrest and Gear on the head, but I convinced myself that they can be corrected for a maximum of 150 lira. it will be a plus for me without changing it :) my friend of blushing has a frontal accident, the detail is important for me, i haven't seen the tool yet and i wasn't looking for it, i was thinking about doing these works today. & nbsp;

your lesson is within my ideas above.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Aziz] The comments came as I thought.

I put on the steering wheel, Armrest and Gear on the head, but I convinced myself that these can be corrected for a maximum of 150 liras, if not, please warn me again medium the console is so good that it will be a plus for me to cover it without changing the original :) my friend has a frontal accident in which it was attached, the detail is important for me. div> Do you ever go? In my opinion above.
[/ QUOTE]

D; the release of the rectifier will take an airbag between 100-150 rubles. There are around 150 of them

Armrest will be removed. There is no expense anyway, and the gear is 40-50 lira.

It has caught my attention that the center console is grayed out and only the floor and the airbag are red. There is no redness in the chest except airbag. He was skeptical.

How should he use the tool that made this tool?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
Aziz
[QUOTE = Buyer] [QUOTE = Aziz] Comments came as I thought.

I put on the steering wheel, Armrest and Gear on the head, but I convinced myself that they are fixable for a maximum of 150 lira. Please warn me again, the center console is good, the original will not cover it without changing it. It will be a plus for me.
Do you think I have ever been in my ideas above.
[/ QUOTE]

D; the release of the rectifier will take an airbag between 100-150 TL.
Armrest will be dismantled, it does not cost anything, and the gear is 40-50 lira.

I drew attention to leaving the center console gray and making the airbag part red only. There is no redness in the chest except airbag. He was skeptical.

How should he use the tool that made this tool?

[/ QUOTE]

Ali master, now I think the subject you are stuck on is airbag active or is there an airbag? & nbsp;

If I don't have
, I'll never get infected. but if it is available and the coating does not intimidate the airbag cover independently to work & nbsp;
500 TL, how about improving the security, decor and interior design, but for km? What should I look out for in the engine. What are the important points in GTI. How many TL I will pay for 100 km
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Aziz]

Ali master, now I think the subject you are stuck on is airbag active or is there an airbag? & Nbsp;

I will never get infected anyway. but if it is available and the coating does not intimidate the airbag cover independently to work & nbsp;
500 TL, how about improving the security, decor and interior design, but for km? What should I look out for in the engine. What are the important points in GTI. How many TL I will pay for 100 km
It is easy to improve the image, to fix the pollution.

[/ QUOTE]

First of all, I say security for my personal. Airbag is an important element. It is not a problem to get it activated, you can connect a pp2000 and open it in 5 minutes.
The supply and price of parts can force you.

After seeing the vehicle, I made a nacizhane comment, after seeing it, friends who know your comments will surely help.

It can be easy to change the decor and interior, but you also get a used car, it will be bad maintenance and the parts will need to be replaced. I would also consider these. For example, the lining is manageable, but if it does not fit in you, you will get the lining. You will want to change the harsh future, etc. etc

As far as I can hear about fuel, GTi are not very friendly. I heard about 16-17 liters burning at 100km. This is very serious for today's oil prices. Even if you use it calmly, I don't think it will burn down from 11lt, after all, it has a 2.0lt engine. LPG is attached. At this time, LPG without GTi is used only on Sundays. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
elsoberano
& nbsp; same as my vehicle's engine. on the long road & nbsp; did not drop below 8.5 & nbsp; the city changes between 11-14 & nbsp; according to the use (lpg) lpg continent is good, the performance is not already famous. looks like & nbsp; if the vehicle has been played. If the ceiling is opening, first check my mind.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
Demir
I do not know your budget, but get a better 206 GTI with 2,000-3000 TL ... Friends have already commented on the vehicle ...
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
EmSul
The fact that the interior is played so much increases the likelihood that the airbags will burst too much. model-peugeot-206-gti-balikesir-center-98724794 / detail / "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-2001-model- peugeot 206 GTi-balikesir-center-of-98,724,794 / details / Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 14
Zagorka
What if you meet him, I was curious about this football player.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 15
Aziz
Friends, after a long break, I'm with you again, He didn't bring the car that day, I called for 2 days, he said business intensity, he still couldn't be available, I think GTI, but I was not going to get a mishap, I don't want to compress it. If there is a good GTI on the site, I hope I think of it

08.05.2020 17:24 # 16
Gururtr
If the ad doesn't open, we try to help.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 17
Aziz
has entered the competition from the owner,

seller and vehicle are already here
08.05.2020 17:24 # 18
Gururtr
Good thing, the car looks clean and you make your decision after looking at it.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 19
Aziz
friends I finally met the car yesterday, it had been standing for 1 month, the engine was exhausted, the oils were leaking from the engine cover, almost melted now, the passenger airbag is shattered, the seats are shattered with leather orj steering and there is no airbag, and I went 45 km, I have never been told before: nothing is good health My GTI passion continues but

this passat has been searching for 2 days

I want linea, I want to give 2 thousand on the
:) urgent
Aziz 2013-03-21 11:17:45
08.05.2020 17:24 # 20
Aziz
http: // www. sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-kara-inci-sahibinden-64914135/detay

How about this vehicle?

I am aware of the announcement date but the km is nice. In order to spend a few TL in my own cap and set it up for my pleasure, there are the originals, starting from 16 thousand TL, now what do you think I will negotiate and get it suitable?

Now help me let it end my GTI passion :)) I can meet :)
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”