Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Should Flywheel be Stoned? Shouldn't we be stoned?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:55 # 1
samet206
Sa friends had problems in my car and I have renewed most things, including the clutch plate, there is a tremor in my car at the moment of departure and I went to the service to claim that the service is normal and said that it does not need to measure the volant with proper methods and the vibration is not an uncomfortable side but the tremor is already usually half a clutch. The printed pad is definitely not original and optional. There is a green quality control label on the packaging. According to my research and investigations, the service does not say that I did not need to grind the service. There will be people who say that the flywheel grinding is a risky situation. I want an idea, friends? In other words, I do not have the luxury of changing the part, not grinding it well.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 2
samet206
Doesn't anyone know about flywheel?
08.05.2020 18:55 # 3
okan77
Previously, I had my volant grinding done on my 106 xs vehicle. My master showed the volant, there were burn marks, capillary cracks and fluctuations that can be seen in the magnifying glass .. In the name of the industry, they are called "powder pass".
Afterwards, I did not experience any tremors in 106.
In 307, if I start the tremor change in the current pressure pad, I will definitely do it ... I think it is necessary for the new pad to press the surface completely ... my personal opinion ... :)
08.05.2020 18:55 # 4
samet206
Thanks for your valuable comment :)
08.05.2020 18:55 # 5
suppor
Master, yesterday, I noticed that I had a tremor in my vehicle when I tried to get off at idle or at 1000 revolutions.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 6
samet206
My teacher, when the cycle falls below a thousand, it is possible to experience a normal tremor if not enough gas is given. My problem is to share ideas, I have changed the pressure pad before, they have used valeo parts for 20 months in total, but I did not experience such a problem. I do not know that it has gone to me, but everyone says it as a sub-industry in the market. It is healthier to use the products produced by the company that is used as fabricated equipment in such vital parts. My problem is the gear I put on 1, I will bring my foot to grip on the brake. The clutch gives a vibration in the lower parts. I see it playing, but it doesn't shake like a lot of vibration, but when I lift it a little more, the vibration cuts my foot from the clutch, and it goes into full grip. those who said it was very risky than those who said it said to the current master, he said that it is not a situation to be stoned, but I do not want to insist on this problem, but I do not want to insist on 2000 model vehicles, but I do not have the power to change parts if I do not like grinding. If I look and see, my last tests seem to be a problem if there is a little tremor in the first departures, because now it seems like the first day of the car's escape cycles gears, everything is just like the first day, so I hope that it will sit with time, I do not understand anybody who gets on the car from the outside. The reason for the issue in this way is to insist that if the problem was to be fixed with the grinding of the flywheel, the volant was connected with the first starter. I do not think that volant is the kissing piece that meets the pressure pad set that plays a role in the continuous running.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 7
serdaralisan
If they are zero, it is normal that they do not need it, but the old flywheel should be grinded, but as you get stoned, the flywheel will have cracks.

08.05.2020 18:55 # 8
samet206
My flywheel is not zero, but when they removed it, there was not much wear or crack on it, so we did not need it. I want to get advice from here, but as a result of what I read about the last tests and volant grinding of the vehicle, I do not want to have it done again.
08.05.2020 18:55 # 9
suppor
Samet come on, let's meet, let's drink tea, let's look at the water tremor events.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”