Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

short and fog heights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
yenice
Hello. I was getting a selector because of the fog lights. I brought the fog lights to the minimum height, but it's almost 45 degrees. do you think these images are normal;

fogs

shortened

cis + short

08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
Guests
that way we can't understand. The vehicle will be at a certain meter distance to the wall and there will be a certain height line on the wall. If we give an example (completely waving numbers), you will open 5 meters away as if it will not illuminate 1 meter above. For this, you have to adjust the headlight so you will not be from the forum or you will find the right information and try it.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = dogan106] we can't understand this way. The vehicle will be at a certain meter distance to the wall and there will be a certain height line on the wall. If we give an example (completely waving numbers), you will open 5 meters away as if it will not illuminate 1 meter above. For this, you have to adjust the headlight so you will not be on the forum or you will find the right information and try [/ QUOTE]

now I looked for you on the internet. The left is 23 meters, the right is 25 meters (the distance to be illuminated), but everyone says to experiment. You can make the setting for 5 TL, Rot balancers etc ..
dogan106 2013-11-16 18:52:24
08.05.2020 18:04 # 4
yenice
[QUOTE = dogan106] we can't understand this way. The vehicle will be at a certain meter distance to the wall and there will be a certain height line on the wall. If we give an example (completely waving numbers), you will open 5 meters away as if it will not illuminate 1 meter above. For this, you have to adjust the headlight so you will not be on the forum or you will find the right information and try [/ QUOTE]

As you said the height adjustment is smooth, we cannot understand this way. distance height figures are certain. the line of fog lights that caught my attention. Is it normal this way I wonder it. If you notice that the left side is at the bottom of the wall, the right side is up to 1 meter at an angle of 45 degrees. of course this distance is reflected higher.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 5
Guests
The important thing is that the left side is at the bottom (it does not disturb the vehicle from the opposite left, but you have a lot of difference), it should be not only in the fog but also in the short way, because it is a visual issue, you need to go to the rot balancer or the bio that does this job and have it adjusted. dogan106 2013-11-16 22:38:04
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”