Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Shooting Problem in Automatic Transmission

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
gbt
Hi guys, I'm a user of the 2005 model petrol & LPG automatic gearbox 206. When I brake while driving in 4th gear, the car pulls itself into 3rd gear and strikes hard. But when I go in 4th gear at low revs, I root the gas and the car takes itself to 3 hits. What is the reason of this? What would it cost me?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
sonerkyl
It came to me like a brake sensor, Hodja. I say, do not turn to the gearbox right away. I already say that a cheap piece is around 30-40 TL. If the problem does not improve, it looks like solenoid valves, but a good gearboxer should have the pressure values checked.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
gbt
A few times he gave a warning for snow sports when the car stopped and started again, the warning passes. It confuses me not to do it in other gears. Is there a good gearbox master on the Anatolian side of Istanbul that you can direct?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
Cengiz1974
Slm..I have the same problem in me, snow and sports, and slowing down when the cruise is suddenly .. what did you do as a result?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
talip206
If the kick is kicked without warning, it may be the brake switch and throat butterfly. Throat butterfly cuts off the gas instantly when shifting. If it is delayed, it can knock. Clean it up and try it, at least it is costless.

If snow and sports lights are on, it will be 90% solenoid source. According to the master of the province, they ask for 600 1000 TL price. The cost of the master is between 350-400 TL and the rest takes workmanship. I got it done in Ankara one and a half years ago. (Two solenoids changed, oil changed + workmanship) talip206 2018-02-05 18:18:10
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
gbt
My teacher has been doing sports for a long time without warning. He has not given any warning for about 2 months. Last weekend, I traveled between Istanbul Balıkesir and did not hit any of the long roads. Even after going to the long road, the car went to sleep at night and did not hit any other. After coming to Istanbul, I got into the traffic a lot and the vehicle almost did not shift to 4th gear, so I could not accelerate, so when I got on the bus, it hit again. Should there be a problem with the solenoids, does it not have to be hit continuously?
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
sonerkyl
Then there is a problem with the oil cooler, my teacher, you are experiencing this knock event in congested traffic where the shampoo oil does not cool enough.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
talip206
When did the oil change last? If the oil has lost its property, the room makes a problem.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 9
Gogorok
Let me share an experience. My 307 automatic was making gearbox pulses when the thick of the city traffic. I thought the engine was broken. I heard from a master at the moment when I was leaving my hope out of my transmission. Automatic 307s with LPG do this if the ignition coil is not original. My coil was changed, it was German. I immediately bought and installed the original peugeot, it really improved. Keep it in mind.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”