Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

shock absorber and wedges

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:27 # 1
efsanemurat
slm friends I had changed the rear shock absorbers of the last car, what will you want me to pay attention to when I change the front shock absorbers and chocks in the future? I changed 80 of the back to 80 TL, said 80 in front, they did not have the hands they wanted, the price came to me, how do you think?
08.05.2020 16:27 # 2
ercan_g
Honestly, I had a sports spring on my 106 vehicle. the springs came a little short, when one of the tires enters the cavity, the recessing noises are coming, the spring falls to the bottom and the spring hits the upper jaw when the tire comes out of the pit so I don't want you to have a problem like this
08.05.2020 16:27 # 3
yavuz25

There is a ball at the beginning of the front shock absorbers, they are lubricated with grease before inserting, and it makes the steering easier and there is no sound when it progresses. "Wink"

08.05.2020 16:27 # 4
Guests
Good luck, why did you get these new shock absorbers? What problems did those people have? Is this soft and what you get? Thanks
08.05.2020 16:27 # 5
efsanemurat
friends changed, damper and wedges yavuz25, as the friend said, I lubricated the balls in the wedge heads, I put the shock absorbers on monroe 2 front shock absorber 2 shock absorber wedge rot balance + workmanship gave 320 million. I got the certificate that the products I bought have 2 years warranty.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = mythemurate] friends have changed the damper and wedges as yavuz25 friends said, I lubricated the balls in the wedge heads, I put the shock absorbers on the monroe 2 front shock absorber 2 shock absorber chock rot balance + workmanship gave me 320 million. the wedges were making a lot of noise, now it has become very quiet. The products I bought have a 2-year warranty. So is Citroen or VW as soft as those?
08.05.2020 16:27 # 7
efsanemurat
not so soft I used vw polo almost the same, there is no difference that attracts my attention, there is not much difference between the original and the same
08.05.2020 16:27 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = myth] is not so soft I used vw polo almost same very noticeable, there is no difference between the original and not much difference with the original [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; It was a very overturned sentence The difference between our original suspensions and VW suspensions There are a lot of them, they are very soft, they lie on the side very quickly, ours do not lie on the hard side. so I asked if it was softer than it used to be
08.05.2020 16:27 # 9
Dogan CABA
friends, I recommend to those who will have a short bow, before putting on the bow, there is a transparent water hose-like hose. There is a 5cm FK short bow, I did it, a friend told me it worked and there was no sound in falling down :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”