Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

'Shlak' sound when reversing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
Guests
good day everyone.
I have a vehicle written in my signature section, now 36000 km.
My vehicle is manual gear. I changed the gearbox oil at the authorized service last week.
I bought 2 cans of Castrol sytrans V FE 75W-80 oil. It corresponds to 2 liters.
a good oil.
Of course, I check the gear changes every day after the oil is added. there is not much change.
Maybe after the oil put in a certain km, it will show its effect when it gets into the gears.
my question is friends; especially in the morning I practice back gear. maybe 10 times, I put it in reverse gear and get it in neutral. I have never put it in 1st gear and put it back. When I run it for the first time, I press the clutch and put it back on. While doing this 10 times, I had to refresh the clutch at least 5 times.
Is this normal? I know that there is no synchromechine in reverse gear. I am refreshing the clutch again for him.
my other question. Is the 'SHAKE' style sound when I shift into reverse is normal or does it indicate that the reverse gear is worn out?
NOTE: No carting, shaking or gear rubbing sounded while shifting into reverse. Thank goodness.

maverick 2013-07-31 04:45:53
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
elsoberano
The general feature of peugeot is that when the gear shifts back a little bit, I know that the sound you get is in all of them (I also have it)
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
cocomo
Yes, brother, I changed the new pad to complete, still doing reverse gear is not passing, it is not wasted ... It is in the first place in the list of chronic diseases of peugeot.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”