Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SHIFT IN 206 GEARS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:34 # 1
okaNStarss
Friends have opened some friends in the forum, but I could not find a clear answer, I went around the net, but no results. The front sets of my vehicle have changed completely. The engine ears have changed. The engine maintenance, including the pressure pads, has been maintained until the gut oil has gone, but the problem is that the gear lever swing is moving from the hollow places or moving around as it is bumped in the hollow place, the gear moves as if it is idle, the master said it is not normal. I have not used this tool before nor malmi and if not what is the solution. Will it be improved when I change them, called gear cubes? okanstarss 2014-05-24 09:52:02
08.05.2020 18:34 # 2
Barut
Shaking the gear knob either does it from the bed to the engine's ear.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 3
okaNStarss
I have one axle left, will I renew the engine :)

08.05.2020 18:34 # 4
Serkan
If the vehicle is doing while it is on the load, it is on the axles, but it does not only shake the gear lever, but vibration is felt in the vehicle. It is not normal for the gear to act as idle, I used 206 for 4.5 years, I did not notice such a situation.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 5
samet206
I do it in the vehicle from the axle, engine wedges, etc. It shakes the engine and chassis, it does not affect the transmission directly, but the axle is not like it shakes the gearbox directly, and I went with the knife while we were going straight on the road. Hıç did not shake, then I do not know how harmful it is shaking again even if it is not like the old one, but I use it in this way because I do not trust.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 6
okaNStarss
As I said there is no load on the road, there is no problem when going on the straight road but when I go in a faulty hump, it shakes very badly with the engine :( but the engine and transmission ears have changed.
Bid had 15 inch wheels in the car when I bought it. Could it be from that?
okanstarss 2014-05-24 17:18:39
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”