Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

shell diesel types

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:07 # 1
sert-ac
friends shell has v-power, fullsave, and gtl doped v power fuels as far as i know i'm talking for the cheapest, i'm just 4.25 i'm fullsave for the fullsave came out tonight .. thank you tonight just to try it I bought a GTL additive and I met something wildly ... I don't know if it was a whistle sound from my exhaust, but I don't know it happened, but it was 5-6 days since I got the diesel oil ... to learn the difference, not what they call a shell, I want user reviews
08.05.2020 17:07 # 2
Serkan
Sir, my car was throwing a lot of black smoke. I was using v-power gtl for about 2 years and it stopped throwing black smoke, but after the last hikes, the last tank is normal & nbsp; I filled it with v-pover, I will start to get gtl back if it starts to smoke black, other than that, I didn't notice much in performance.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 3
spearo
shell fuelsave straight 10 ppm diesel
shell v-power fuelsave diesel additive.
shell v-power + gtl vpower diesel mixed fuel. GTL is not a contribution, friends. It is the natural gas turned into diesel. it has zero sulfur. The cleaning effect on the engine really exists.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 4
sert-ac
fullsave e pumpers do not say very good things.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 5
spearo
All flat additive diesels sold in our country are 10ppm.
Sale of 1000 PPM engines known as high sulfur diesel or rural diesel as of April 1, 2011 In our country, there is a term called diesel diesel for plain diesel without additives, this should not mislead you. Do not respect the words of an ignorant pump.
All the diesels in the country are leaving Tüpraş.
companies take their contributions and markers.
a certain percentage of their sales with a country specific permission & nbsp; The bp shell is fueling the total lukoil from the outside. These are quality fuels even above our country standards.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 6
tellotello
I tried them all and then I went back to opet. The longest distance is the fuel I get from opet for my vehicle. For this reason, I decided to buy 2 warehouses of GTL once in a while (whatever wisdom was with V-power, the difference between them was 3 cents then 13-14 cents difference). There are many comments for GTL on the internet (if you want to send a link with pages in the forum other than PM if you want to) and the most important point is that as I remember, the cetane values are high and GTL, namely Gas-to-Liquid, that is, a fuel produced from natural gas and a higher combustion performance. there are in the system. For this reason, there is information about how it helps to dry the diesel vehicles and clean the injectors. Of course, how accurate they are is always discussed. I read an article, but when the work belongs to Shell, question marks come along. & Nbsp;

Anyway, as they say about the changes in my vehicle, fuel save is suggested for a longer distance. They say there is a change in traction after v-power, but I did not notice much. In the GTL fuel additive, I felt the difference in traction and acceleration, especially after 2-3 tanks (perhaps psychologically - it should be re-measured by taking it more regularly), but my car started to drink officially from 6.3 to 8.20. I noticed that instantaneous consumption values increased very high on the slope. Therefore, I returned to Opet. & Nbsp;

If suggested in use; It should be tried not to have fuel in different cetans in the warehouse, so when using the light until it turns on, the GTL additive should be placed while the tank is near wasted and approximately 4 tanks should be continued.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 7
spearo
There is no difference in shell fuelsave opet ecoforce and other companies' unadulterated flat 10 ppm fuels, except for the firm-determining marker inside. it will protect you from engine repairs where you need to spend seriously.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 8
fatihgg
I was buying opet from fuel, I used my fuel for about 8 months, but I tried shell gtl, although it affects performance in 3-4depo vehicle, it made a difference of about 40-50km in 100tl.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 9
sert-ac
When you buy it from the shell, if you don't specify it, and if you just say v-power, my teacher says he adds gtl additive, stop the pump today, what do you do? He said yes, right, but I couldn't explain to the pump that the GTL additive range was low, it burns more with certainty.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 10
bahcekapili

GTL is a very good fuel and it is useful to use it continuously. It is useful to use fuel additives once in a while for those who cannot. I have observed that it is very good at V-Power. I'm definitely going more than the fuel I buy from OPet.

08.05.2020 17:07 # 11
pt206
When I use v power, the car notices in traction, but also in fuel consumption :)
08.05.2020 17:07 # 12
korkusuz202
I got the gti, I got caught in the radar ..
08.05.2020 17:07 # 13
webbee
as a supervisory inspector of a fuel company, I tried all the fuels.
I buy the petline cheapest diesel in Ankara at the entrance of Atisan and full tank. I do not fall below 900 km for 3 years. Meanwhile, I have no sincerity and physical connection with the station.
I go to the area from Akseki to Ankara. I do not cut gas on those ramps.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 14
msk_sansal
[QUOTE = fearless202] I got gti caught radar..do not buy any more
[/ QUOTE]

your king & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”