Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Shell. bp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
Meric42
Friends Do you believe I always get from Bp Diesel but my way fell on shell I bought 50 tll on Sunday is over today. I did not even make the right km, but I go the same way every day with the same 50-diesel diesel for a full week ... how ridiculous. The performance of the vehicle even fell. I went on top of the car and bought it from bp again and the car came to its attention after a while.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
Meric42
this & nbsp; those who know occasionally know. shell sheep oil. bp erol petrol

08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
eserxxx
If you bought it from a station on the intercity road, you may have fallen in a trap. I always buy fuel from Opet, but 3 days ago, when the lamp on the intercity road turned on, I entered the first opete I saw, I bought a diesel of 50 TL, and the needle was not where it should be. I told the pumper, brother, he said, don't worry. The lamp burned again after 60 km. :) & nbsp; & nbsp; I said let me write to www.sikayetvar.com, I saw by chance that two people like me complained about the same station.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
MagicPerformance
I think the station is more important than the brand, I think the shell sells good fuel in most places, and I had to have a complete engine because of the diesel I bought from diesel.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
fTh206
valla is the opposite of me, but it is absurd, but whenever I get from bp or opet, it goes less, but the times I get from shellen go both km in terms of performance and for some reason I think shell number 1 & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
06OzGuR06
Since the vehicle is diesel, I buy it from Total. Excellium eurodiesel performance engine noticeable a lot
let me tell him. But don't rely on every total station. More precisely, this job ends on the station, not on the brand. They use fraud to increase the rate of profit. We have to look at the station, not the brand. It is necessary to buy fuel from known places close to the city centers.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
golge_oyunu
It was a coincidence that the passers-by also caught my attention in the news. The guys have set up a bench like this. Damage to the mind. he goes in to pay with his card & nbsp; he puts the pump into the garbage bin first, and then fills some of the fuel into the tank. - They are missing 250 liters of fuel .. you may be one of these victims .. do not leave your vehicle while filling fuel ..
08.05.2020 16:29 # 8
06OzGuR06
I open the cap of the tank myself and one eye in the pump is on the pump screen. "Big

Payment is done after refueling.

It should be like this anyway. then the receipt

comes out. After receiving the pump receipt, the payment must be made. That's right. "Wink" < br> 06ÖZGüR06 2011-12-28 14:08:27
08.05.2020 16:29 # 9
eserxxx
There is a transparent part at the junction of the hose and the gun coming from the pump, we see that the fuel passes through here, but sometimes I see air bubbles passing through it, most of the time there is no such thing, it happens in between, I wonder I did a lot of paranoia & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:29 # 10
eserxxx
[QUOTE = ezelefe] I always buy opet from
water station so we can think of it
[/ QUOTE]
When coming east from Gemlik to Bursa, there is Engürığı, right after landing the Ramp, Opet station on the right. Ahmet Çelik Petrol .. Do not buy fuel from here
08.05.2020 16:29 # 11
yavuz25
I bought the car from last bp, the version of the car turned back. I am doing my test on my friends. Let me tell you, maybe it will be useful for you. I take a 1 liter coke box and mark it where the flat ground is from the top. "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/> Then I come and go to the pump I will try. I say that you need diesel for junk and you must fill the coke bottle with 1 liter. And when there is 1 liter in the pump, it stops immediately, thoroughly controls and closes the lid & nbsp; I shake it in the trunk.Then I fill the fuel.After I come home, I put the bottle on the table and measure the calibration. I also examine the inside of the fuel under fluorescent light. Opet is the station that has come out of the tests I have done so far. calibration and fuel quality is number 10. It's a little long, but let's be awake, brothers don't let us lose our money and our rights.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 12
yavuz25
[QUOTE = ezelefe] [QUOTE = yavuz25] The car I bought from last bp has turned back officially. I am doing my test on my friends. Let me tell you. Maybe, it will be useful for you. "Smile" Then I come to the pump I will try. and I say that the coke bottle must fill 1 liter. And when it is 1 liter in the pump, it stops immediately, thoroughly controls and closes the lid & nbsp; I shake it in the trunk.Then I fill the fuel.After I come home, I put the bottle on the table and measure the calibration. I also examine the inside of the fuel under fluorescent light. Opet is the station that has come out of the tests I have done so far. calibration and fuel quality is number 10. It's a bit long, but let's be awake let the brothers eat our rights and money. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Recommended brother . "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:29 # 13
kudret_yildirim
here my friend bought gas from BP 307, he had to change the gas pump;
08.05.2020 16:29 # 14
aspirinxlarge
I know something like this, for example you went to the gas station, you said 100 TL of fuel & nbsp; and filling started. & nbsp; Everything is normal, but you did not see what time the counter started on the screen. This means that it gave the diesel of the previous customer in full, but your counter continued where it left off. Bid, be careful!
08.05.2020 16:29 # 15
Meric42
what a lie I'm confused about this gasoline. everyone says the shell, but the car is gimmick shell as if the performance has dropped because
08.05.2020 16:29 # 16
dsonat
The shell opposite the Atasehir memorial is very good when it comes to diesel ... I recommend it ... put it in the best diesel fuel also ..
08.05.2020 16:29 # 17
feline
I am sick of those who say that I bought 10 TL of 20 TL of fuel and did not play the needle. you are filling the diesel or even the needle does not stop
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”