Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

shaking on take off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
02.08.2021 11:28 # 1
mersinlipejo
hello everyone . I have a 2005 model 1.4 hdi vehicle, it trembles on take off. I completely renewed the undercarriage last month. I asked the master why it was shaking at take-off, I said it was probably the pressure pad, but he said there is no need to spend money, but it bothers me. Is there anyone to say who has had the 1.4 hdi driver shaking problem at take off? I'm waiting for your suggestions.
02.08.2021 12:40 # 2
whisky
He's right, it usually vibrates when it's time to change the pressure pad.
03.08.2021 14:43 # 3
Bi_ince
It gets better when changed, but the aftermarket may vibrate even if the pickup is zero, the adjuster needs to adjust properly, if the original valeo al adjuster also makes a good adjustment, it will be like peanuts, have the gearbox wedges, clutch fork and gearbox oil checked as well.
06.08.2021 19:05 # 4
pusutr
Hello there. When was the last time you changed the steering oil? If it's been over 3 years, change it and observe again.
07.08.2021 17:19 # 5
hknkszk
Hello,

While changing the pressure pad, the flywheel gear needs to be grinded or it needs to be replaced with a new one.

I also use the pressure pad. I changed it, then it trembled, because our masters are very moral, he did not say that the flywheel gear should be treated, I showed it to another master and learned.

Re-engineer just to grind the flywheel gear. Need to download.
09.08.2021 15:08 # 6
mersinlipejo
ok thanks
09.08.2021 15:10 # 7
mersinlipejo
Well, brother, it's been 2 months since I bought the car, so I don't know when it changed. I'll get it checked too
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”