Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

shaking on motor

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
Guests

mrb friends & nbsp; 2006 I bought 206 hdi feline model vehicle only when going in any gear & nbsp; When I watch at normal speed, when I pull my feet out of gas or press the gas, things like kicking or shaking are happening in the car. If anyone understands, please help, because it is very disturbing. I can't enjoy the car. I got cold from the car.

08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
yusufcilgin
I think it may be from the spark plugs, this is an amateur information, but I still wanted to share it
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
balkan
probability of injector problem (classic diesel shortage)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
Guests
brother and I also have the 2006 model 1.4 hdi feline, I regret that I would buy it except for fuel. I bought zero and almost 30 billion. I did not go to Istanbul and in the error due to the same problem, there was no service but all of them could not find an abnormality. and they said that only you complain about such a thing. This problem has existed even since the first day I bought it. As you said, they treat people as novice. I've been behind the wheel since I was 12-13 years old. Either those in this service don't understand anything, or I ... when the car is on the move, suddenly pulls the foot out of the gas a little bit, or when it hits the gas, it strikes. If it's normal, I'm not saying anything. The only thing that I have been pleased with since the day I bought is the fuel that does not fail, even if it is a small one. I wish I hadn't bought it but it was too late ... I said look at the ears of the engine, I said it could be from the clutch, but they couldn't find a problem. I gave up and say to where it goes now ... my car is now at 97000 ... how many thousand of your vehicle is this? It's time to change my clutch ... I'm going to replace the trilogy at 100,000. What are yours? I would be glad if you can give information ...
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
hasimayaz
When sudden gas is released or pulled out of the gas, when you take off, or when you take your feet out of the gas, there is a sudden slowdown in the same way. This is the typical character of the HDI engine. I live in vehicles, when the accelerator pedal is electronic, they cannot balance some speed in small class cars. hasimayaz 2010-03-14 13:08:55
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
okan77
I wondered, is there only a gas wire in 307?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
behzat
injectors are clogged. There are injector cleaners in the petroleum.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
kocvizyon
There is no gas wire in 307, there is a gas sensor brother
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
peugeotefe
Some of the gasoline engines in 307 have throttle, both have an electronic throat and a throttle wire, mostly from 1.6 to 16 v between 2002 and 2003.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
okan77
thanks ... is this sensor clean?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
Guests
greetings,
I just posted a message about this subject but I wanted to repeat it because it wasn't published. Sorry, if not repeat.
The shaking problem in 206 hdi is also present in my vehicle. I bought the vehicle as a second hand 2 months ago. There was no problem in the first month. I had to go 30-40 km while the fuel warning light was on. then this problem started.
First, I used the additive sold in the petrol stations for injector cleaning. but I could not get a result. Yesterday I replaced the fuel filter in the special service. but this morning there is the same problem. the service is insufficient. You can not transfer the problem of bad business. the guys say it's normal to do that. but the person inside the car realizes that the incident is not normal.
In another forum, it was written that the problem was caused by a part connected to the crankshaft.
If there is someone who has an idea worth trying or who finds the solution to this problem, I will ask him to share his experiences.
Greetings.
Akin AKARAR
08.05.2020 14:11 # 12
t@lip
A similar problem had happened in the pediatric diesel car, which had improved when the engine was touching his ears. I think the first person could see the malfunction of the engine ear if the second person looked at the engine while the first person pulled the handbrake and took the gear to 1, leaving the clutch with light gas and pressing it again. I hope this information is useful.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 13
Guests
Similarly, all the pugs I used (except 205 GTI) had a similar situation. I say the situation, not the problem because my current car is my 7th PUG. I've always used Pug. So I got used to the event ...
I paid attention to 206 first, what did I say? Then I took it to the service, either I said, when the car suddenly presses the gas at low speed, it seems like it is almost missing the clutch ... Or you are a beginner as if you are holding it hard ...
Everyone said "No problem, brother" ...
This was the case in the last 307s ... And he told me "notor is strong or it seems to you" all the authorized services in Istanbul ... There were deceased shines, now it seems to be a special service ...
Then I consulted the best master I know, I asked my father. My father looked, exactly as Talip Bey mentioned above, said in the engine ear of the problem ...
Then we thought together. The incident stems from the engine's power as well as its placement.
Yes, yes, the engine is strong but there is a minor defect in placement, so it will wear the ear early. This is not a problem with new engines, as the engine wears and the vibration criteria increase, the engine's ear opens and expands its bearing according to the vibration.
And then it is getting faster and faster as this process gets worn and vibration increases. As the vibration increases, it wears more. However, you cannot easily feel this rise as you use it every day.
You tell a good master that you suspect a motor ear, take a look with that eye ...
Ultimately, he's paying 100 lira. (Du, I don't know the price now)
ulash 2010-03-23 22:56:37
08.05.2020 14:11 # 14
Guests
Thank you for the comments.
Tomorrow morning I will go to the room and look at the ear you mentioned. I hope it will be resolved.
I will convey the developments.
Greetings
Akin AKARAR
08.05.2020 14:11 # 15
Guests

Greetings,

I left the car to the service and asked them to look at the crankshaft with their engine ears. The master, who could not find any problems in these, would have reinstalled the vehicle's electronic software after doing a trial drive. We have renewed the software. For now, the problem seems to have disappeared. I hope it doesn't repeat.
But I have a new problem. Whoever got in when the car was in service, the smell of feet got inside the car. I changed mats, the smell still remains. :))
Thank you to everyone who wrote a comment.
Akin AKARAR
08.05.2020 14:11 # 16
Guests
Hello, I have 306 in me, I have been shaking for 2 months, I got cold.
By the way, I changed the spark plugs.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 17
TheEchoes

the master got into her car with her bare feet Sırıtma the girls should be angry with the overshoes.

When the master says the car doctor is already :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 18
Carmania

This is what happens when there is a malfunction in the water temperature sensor .. How do you say you understand this event ..

Because I clean my car's engine very much (throttle idle valve or something)
Whatever I passed, I cleaned it up again, I wiped everything, I put it in my place, I went out on the road, I said I was gassed.
look over there look at it, I don't see it, I pulled it out again, there was a green sensor coming into the engine block while inserting the air filter, I removed the socket so it did not break and I fixed it in place and I think I would say look at that green sensor.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 19
Guests
I looked at the spark plugs, no problem, thank you again
08.05.2020 14:11 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = bitrak] brother and I have the 2006 model 1.4 hdi feline, I regret that I will get it except for fuel. I bought zero and almost 30 billion. I did not go to Istanbul and in the error due to the same problem, there was no service but all of them could not find an abnormality. and they said that only you complain about such a thing. This problem has existed even since the first day I bought it. As you said, they treat people as novice. I've been behind the wheel since I was 12-13 years old. Either those in this service don't understand anything, or I ... when the car is on the move, suddenly pulls the foot out of the gas a little bit, or when it hits the gas, it strikes. If it's normal, I'm not saying anything. The only thing that I have been pleased with since the day I bought is the fuel that does not fail, even if it is a small one. I wish I hadn't bought it but it was too late ... I said look at the ears of the engine, I said it could be from the clutch, but they couldn't find a problem. I gave up and say to where it goes now ... my car is now at 97000 ... how many thousand of your vehicle is this? It's time to change my clutch ... I'm going to replace the trilogy at 100,000. What are yours? I would appreciate if you can give information ... [/ QUOTE]
Well, my friend, I showed it to many masters, none of them solved my problem, I agree exactly to your questions. When it comes to the answer to your questions, my car needs to change in 2006model 206 feline right now, 76000 is also missing in my clutch.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”