Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

shaking on gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
28.04.2021 10:06 # 1
mesutokat
Hello,

My vehicle had a left pulling problem when the gas was pressed to the right, and it was doing this enough to change the lane seriously. The following operations were done in order, but the problem was not completely resolved.

Right now, the vehicle does not tow, but there is a situation that seems to yawn left and right when you press and release the gas. I was with him personally in undercarriage controls and tie rod settings, but there was no problem left. One point that draws my attention in the undercarriage and suspension system is that the engine undercarriage is shaking. Even though the master said it was normal, it seemed too extreme to me and the gear lever started to swing back and forth. Do you think the engine lower chock will make the vehicle stretch as if it will pull left and right when the gas presses and releases?

There was a problem with the left carrier and the tray, the problem has changed.
< div> A set of 0 tires was bought, the problem was not fixed.
The tire angles were tilted 2 cm from the top to the left, fixed, the problem was not fixed.
29.04.2021 00:36 # 2
GokhaN
Hello

Engine mounts are often shaky. I have never heard of them like pulling left and right. If you think there is no problem with the front set, measure the camber, if you want
29.04.2021 11:14 # 3
mesutokat
Let me explain in more detail:

The camber measurement etc. was made but there was no problem, but now the situation is a little more advanced, when the right front tire is impacted from the outside (kicking, etc.), it shakes excessively compared to the other tires. How to explain that tire like this is not in flat pits, but when it hits the mole areas like a truck track, it feels like the vehicle will run from under me and I have the rotman and the master checked again, it is said that there is no gap in the undercarriage.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”