Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Shake, misfire and stop problem in Peugeot 206 LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
Op206
Good day everyone.
I am in Istanbul 2000 model 1.4xr 206 I have automatic gear. My vehicle was newly maintained at 234152 km. The ignition system has been completely overhauled. I have had tremors in my car for the past 10 days when using LPG. It was very loud and vibrating. Especially when standing at the lights, it was getting incredible vibration inside the vehicle. We were officially jumping inside. While it was going to move, the car was forced to titer to titer. He was experiencing low traction. In reverse, I was parking the car in the parking lot or something. Then, after the vehicle started working, it started to stop after switching from LPG to gasoline. He wasn't eating gas. None of that I mentioned above is working on gasoline !! While working on gasoline, it may be the world's quietest and smooth car! (I spoke Smile ) As AKL brand LPG was on Saturday, I went to the authorized service and they said that my injectors are over and should be replaced with a new one. We connected the vehicle to the computer, checked the system from the car. The car is flawless in petrol, but it still deflects in LPG. Anyway, the setting was made and partially gone. However, LPG master, you understand 2 of your problem because of the shaking, but there is a situation you can not understand said in the room ignition coil. He said confusing the firing sequence. I just changed the coil. I got a DEHLPi brand. After long and long telling, my question is as follows;

Has anyone fallen into this situation like me before?
Is there a specially produced coil for LPG?
LPG settings, brain, injectors have just changed, but where could the problem be?
Will spark plugs affect?
Does the MAP affect the sensor?
Where can I find the Original Coil?

I would be glad if you could help. Good luck to everyone ...
08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
sonerkyl
Causes of problems in the lpg system - coil - spark plug are the biggest factors. Of course, it may not make it feel very much. As for the lpg problem, the lpg brain (my regulator has changed) is the correctness of the lpg injectors ranking - when was the last time your spark plugs changed. delphi coil is very good quality, I used it in my 206 car in time. You can supply the original coil from authorized services.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 3
omerb
hello, let me tell you something. I was using my niece's ford dating in time. The vehicle goes to lpg, goes for a certain km and switches to petrol again. Soon he goes to lpg again. It's always like this. When I told my niece, lpg ecu water changed 2-3 times for this problem.
I solved the problem afterwards. While the vehicle is in motion, the coolant flow decreases and hot water comes to the lpg regulator less. Since the regulator is attached to the hot pipe in the temperature sensor, it thinks the temperature is normal even if the water is low. I solved the water flow problem. The vehicle became normal. It did not cause any more problems.
LPG liquid fuel must come to the gas phase before entering the combustion chamber. It provides hot cooling water passing through the regulator.
When LPG does not completely return to gas phase, there may be problems you mentioned. This is the simplest. Of course, apart from these, the spark plug may be at the maf (map) sensor. I think it may be clogged by looking at the regulator, there may be water inlet and outlet from the wrong place. Also, if this problem occurred after the last maintenance, turn to parts that change in maintenance. . Please do not forget to write when the problem is solved. May it be easy.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 4
Op206
LPG looked at the computer did not give any errors in the brain or system. Leak check was done. Coils and spark plugs have changed and 10 thousand km new. Does it do from the map sensor or throat butterfly?
08.05.2020 21:21 # 5
Op206
I can not say that the fault appeared after maintenance, I started to feel 2-3 thousand km after LPG maintenance. The vehicle had overheated. As you said, it is useful to look at the regulator. Perhaps there is a blockage in the conduits of the water channels. Well, doesn't these show itself when LPG is connected to the computer? Doesn't the computer see because it is passive failure, not active failure?

Thanks
08.05.2020 21:21 # 6
sonerkyl
There may be no parts in the regulators that will give warning to the system. you have to disassemble and check. If used for a long time without antifreeze, this type of troubles can occur.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 7
Op206
I haven't used antifreeze since I bought the vehicle. I even used an antifreeze that provides up to -40 performance. Today I checked again LPG regulator is warming up, the vehicle passes from gasoline to LPG so far there is no problem When it goes to LPG, shaking starts and there is an intense gas smell in the engine. It touches the gas lightly and stops immediately !! I can not solve the problem where and how? I'm about to freak out
08.05.2020 21:21 # 8
omerb
could you please check what's written below. Describes map sensor malfunction. Alıntıdır. How to Clean LPG Map Sensor?   As we mentioned earlier, map sensors often fail due to the ingress of substances such as oil and dust. Let's not forget that there is no such thing as a robust map sensor cleaning. For this reason, we only need to spray the lining of the faulty map sensor from the hose inlets, and clean it inside and wait for it to dry. If the fault is corrected, it will be corrected, otherwise the LPG map sensor should not be repaired, so it should be purchased.   Why LPG Map Sensor Fails?   LPG map sensor malfunctions occur for two reasons. The first is from the quality of the map sensor The other reason depends on the quality of Autogas fuel used in the vehicle. For example, in vehicles with oily and doped autogas, map sensor malfunction frequently occurs. For this reason, since mid-2016, many autogas systems are not guaranteed for the map sensor.

How to Understand LPG Map Sensor Failure?

In some cases, ruptures and cracks occur in the hoses connected to the LPG map sensor, some of our awake autogas makers change the customer's robust map sensor for the sake of earning money and gain unfair profit. For this reason, when the above mentioned malfunctions occur, if there are cracks and tears in the map connection hoses, we can eliminate these problems and avoid unnecessary expenses.

LPG Map Sensor Failure Symptoms

The biggest symptom of the sequential autogas map sensor malfunction is switching from gas to gas or not to any gas at high speeds, the performance of the vehicle decreases and its idling is disturbed. Finally, stopping at idling and rarely causing the vehicle to light up as well as causing the engine malfunction lamp to come on.

Be sure to look at the map sensor hoses. If there are cracks, etc., it is perverted. Because it informs the ECU according to manifold pressure and adjusts the amount of gas.

08.05.2020 21:21 # 9
Op206
The fault is resolved. Thank you to everyone who is interested.
The problem is in the LPG regulator. After the vehicle switched from gas to gas, I found that there was excessive smell of gas. The diaphragm inside has completed its life. No problem after changing.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Op206] Failure resolved. Thank you to everyone who is interested.
The problem is in the LPG regulator. After the vehicle switched from gas to gas, I found that there was excessive smell of gas. The diaphragm inside has completed its life. No problem after changing. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your feedback and information. Smile
08.05.2020 21:21 # 11
Op206
Thank you for your attention
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”