Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Shake between 70-80 Km

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
soneroo
Hello friends & nbsp;

I researched a little, but I guess it has never happened before

In my car, the 2001 model 206 took me to the master yesterday because my steering wheel on the left front wheel was displaced and he lifted it into the lift and put it back.

On the way to the house in the evening, I got on the bus and the car started to jolt as if the car was speeding up & tire & nbsp; When I took my car from 3 gears to 4, it started to shake as if the gear lever was going to come off. He threw it in the car, but he couldn't feel any strangeness, he looked to his left and right again, he couldn't see anything, if you continue to ride like this, he said if he does it again, it might be interesting. editDate> 2012-06-02 13:55:56
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
metin
Should you not say axle bellows you came out? it may be as you say if it is dislodged and the gearbox oil is drained.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
soneroo
no no text bey axle bellow not sure it was steering bellows & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
cemesk
Maybe it will be irrelevant, but after you shake the car & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
soneroo
no no not washed now it continues slightly shake & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
cemesk
Hodja, look at the balance of the car I sank in the mud in the winter months, I washed the car after 2 days, when I came out without washing, I thought that the car started to shake when it came to 80 90, but I thought that it would come out of the chest due to the mud that remained on the rim during the washing, but it did not make the balance. My attitude is to show a rotter & nbsp; If it is a balance, make a balance because one of the balances on the wheel has fallen during the casting.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
soneroo
[QUOTE = cemesk] Sir, I looked at the balance of my car I sank in the mud in the winter, 2 days later, I washed the car without washing, I thought that when the car came out, it started to vibrate when the car came to 80 90, I thought it would come out of the chest, but the event was caused by the mud that remained from the rim in the wash, but it did not balance. My attitude is to show to a rotter & nbsp; if it is a balance, because one of the balances in the wheel dropped during my casting. I did not go out this day, but when I go to work tomorrow, I will try again.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
soneroo
The problem is that the friends who are on the axle heads get the knowledge of the right axle at high speeds and the left axle shaking at low speeds.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”