Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

service related

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
dikhoron
A few weeks ago, friends changed the pressure on the pad, and then there were some troubles and complaints ... anyway I will tell you more about it :-D)))
After the change, when the car is approaching 3000 cycles, something like a whirl is happening, and when it passes 3000, the speed is going to speed up .. if I say whirring or whirring .. I think that when the pressure pad was attached, something started to touch something and I did not notice it. Is there anyone who has knowledge that can cause a problem?
I am asking this because I think that the men know me now .. I think they will not look at the car.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
I think my land will go to that service again, they will be embarrassed this time, or do it harder, this guy will deal with us, but if you go to a new service, they don't know anyway, the same things may happen again. I don't think they'll want it
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
dikhoron

too many jackals are not as you know .. There is a familiar master in ABC .. I put the LPG there. ii .. I don't want to go to Görala.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
Guests
I haven't heard anyone saying good for Göral, is it not interested at all? Peugeot center is so shame, but there is a regret.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
BAHTIYAR

Göral has a lot of customers in a very central place, there is no man to be interested in, it is not as interested in abc as the ones that exist and it is not good quality. there is consult her, very knowledgeable and helpful

08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
BAHTIYAR
In the meantime, after the car is out of service, a wire comes from peugeot turkey, tell them that you are not satisfied, they arrange an appointment again.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
Guests
they said you will be called me they called me after 20 days :))) i forgot what i did
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
ali oncu
let us leave the water service satisfied, yavvv, ah peugeot vah peugeot :(
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
dikhoron
[QUOTE = 06BAHO]

Göral has a lot of customers in a very central place, there is no man to be interested in, it is not as interested in abc as the ones that exist and it is not good quality. there is consult her, very knowledgeable and helpful

[/ QUOTE]
I had the tube installed in ABC .. there is tuncay there. thank you. a computer related problems ... they cleaned it, but it came out again .. I had the temperature sensor and the fan rezid in the lagoon ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”