Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Service after the accident

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
hermanito
Hello, after the accident, I gave the necessary documents to a familiar master in the industry, he opened the file, I have no fault in the accident, it turned out to be 0%. Now I have not left the car that will come to see the expert car. Now I want to take the car to the authorized service, as I was flawless. Can I do it ? my first accident.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
omerb
hello mecnun, first of all, get well soon. If your vehicle is a helmet, you can take it directly to the authorized service. But read your insurance certificate completely. There should be a repair authorized service, and the original spare parts statement. In addition, not every insurance company has an agreement with all authorized services. You need to learn this from your insurance company.
If your vehicle has only compulsory traffic insurance, the following article will guide you. It is also up to you. As you know, authorized services go to parts replacement for most bodywork damage. This shows the vehicle damage price high. For this, I think you can get a price from both the private mechanic and the official. You are free in this regard.
You can also request a loss of vehicle value on the opposite side of the crime.

Responsibility of the parties in accidents is directly proportional to the defect rate. If all the defect is on the opposite side in an accident, the damage to your vehicle will be covered by the insurance company of the other party, and it will not spoil your damage-free discount. It is a compulsory insurance policy that covers the damage of the other party and the third parties involved in the accident. You are free to choose the service you want for repairs in an accident without defects. For example, you may want to take your X brand vehicle involved in the accident to the Y authorized service. In this case, it is very important that the other side's insurance company have an agreement with this service. If there is no agreement, you should contact your insurance company and report the situation. In such cases, the damage to your vehicle will be covered by your own insurance policy, demanding the amount met from the other party. In order to prevent the insured from being affected by this process in any way, it is very important to consult the insurance company and take action in line with the information to be provided.

08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
hermanito
Thanks for the reply, Ömer Bey, thank God very much. My question is, I actually gave the file to a master in the industry, they opened the documents. Can I go to the authorized service now, is there anything other than shame about the master in the industry? They went and opened the file
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
omerb
Opening the file is not a problem. No repairs have been made yet and experiments have not arrived.
I had previously opened my file in the authorized service, then took my car, took it to the private service and had it repaired with the same file number.
Call your insurance company anyway.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”