Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Self-gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
ssakyel
Hello friends,

My 2000 model 1.4 vehicle has been gasing on its own for the first time for two days. It is like this until the engine warms up. That is, the vehicle goes by itself without pressing the pedal in third gear. The fan sensor has changed in the past. Can you show the temperature low and run the automatic choke?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
sonerkyl
If there is a lpg in the vehicle, the most likely is due to it. If you don't have LPG, you need to connect the PC and see if there is a malfunction code. As you said, the heat sensor may be caused by any of the sensors.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
ssakyel
There is a lpg yes, I hope I will follow the fault for a while, nothing serious will happen.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
sonerkyl
My teacher is concerned about the lpg lpg probably turn off the lpg and use it for a while to clean the throttle.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 5
ssakyel
I had the throttle cleaned about two months ago, but it was cleaned without being removed. I do not think there is a fluctuation of idling caused by the throttle. So when I start it, I start to give the gas as if I was pressing the gas halfway. Also, I thought it was a sensorial distress rather than the LPG system because it did it at the first start. Let's see maybe it has improved Smile I do not want to take the path of the industry without having more ideas. I already left the quarrel with the two services I went to last. One was the peugeot and the other was the atiker service.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 6
ssakyel
Up to date.I still keep on tightening my friends.2000 model1.4 XR LPG vehicle starts to gas on its own at the first starts. Is there an automatic choke in these models or does the idle valve adjust this task when the engine is cold?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 7
popeyes
Hello sir,
There is another sender in the motor blog when the blue sender takes the engine in the middle of the engine, it falls to its right side. this operator sends information directly to the show. I think it would have no meaning to change it. There is no such thing as a choke. The vehicle adjusts the choke from the ecu and runs at high speed if the air is cold. If the air and engine are hot, it runs at low speed.
Is your problem only in LPG or does it last?

Did you connect your car to the computer when the cycle is rising. what errors does it give.
Is there anything that your vehicle does when the speed is rising, for example, the temperature indicator is rising or falling.
Does the car suffocate when you press the gas while the speed is high.
give us some information and we will try to answer
08.05.2020 19:36 # 8
ssakyel
The problem starts at the first start, i.e. the gas does not work on both gases. And I just changed the sender. I think it is my mind because the temperature plays so much. Does this blue sender you just mention send information to the display, doesn't it have a task other than that? There is a problem with this system, so what does the cold engine run at high idle, the ECU, the sender, the idling brain? Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 9
popeyes
Sir, hello again,
1-illumination light burns usually lights up the malfunction lamp if there is insufficient fuel due to fuel, dirty fuel, trouble in injectors or something in coils, etc. If you actually connect it to the computer, you will see that it throws an error. You can read the error codes and produce the remedy accordingly.
2- I am not saying all of the pegoes, but some of them have momentary falls and rises.
3- If the green heat sensor is broken, you will experience constant bounces, your temperature rises above 100, suddenly falls etc etc
4-blue sender only goes to the indicator. but the green sensor informs the ecu and adjusts the motor balance accordingly. I have to make a long explanation for this, but it is not broken.
5- The cold engine sets the green sensor at high temperature. green sender, the heat sender that you say that you have changed, detects the engine temperature, sends information to the ecu, if the engine is cold, the fuel sends fuel accordingly, if the engine is hot, it will cut down the fuel for savings etc.

the cycle is rising until.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 10
ssakyel
Since the tachometer is out of order, I can't see how high it is. I tell you, the car was going to go on its own in 4th gear without ever pressing the last gas pedal. I guess 4000 rpm. So it also disturbs too much. I don't care much about the movement but the vehicle screams like crazy when it stops in the lights. Could the green sender plugged in be defective or incompatible? Or brown? Because the coffee started after the change.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 11
ssakyel
My problem has been solved, friends. After changing the blue customer, I had no problems. Also there were fluctuations up to 8-10 degrees in the idle. Now it does not happen. It remains constant at 85 degrees.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 12
popeyes
I don't think it has anything to do with the blue sender, you are on the wrong track, you have another problem
08.05.2020 19:36 # 13
ssakyel
Hello, My problem is solved friends, thank goodness. As I mentioned in the title, it was running too fast at the first starts. One of our brothers said the oil was too sure. Indeed, the service put too much oil. I got more of it. I was thinking about this problem independently from the other problem. I changed the place where I bought the gas, maybe it also had an effect. LOL The car came to myself, I did not understand, it went to everyone. Sunny beautiful days, accident-free riding.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”