Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Seats

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
cansytnn
First of all, good night to everyone

My car 2006 model 307
I am the second owner of the vehicle and the owner of the vehicle before me was not a human being. The seats are airbaged, but there are very dirty tears, there is a burn, and I do not like it. It does not suit the interior of the vehicle. Can I change the seats first, so is this possible? But my primary question is whether to change or not, as I said, of course there is nothing to airbags ...

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25313&title= thanks Aslanian-night-planting
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
Semih CAVDAR
You can change the fabric of the seats, not the seats, but there is no problem.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
Bugra
Of course, depending on the demand and material situation, even if the seats are airbag, they can be disassembled and covered with fabric or leather. but my advice is to have a nice cleanse seats first, and then special car seat covers for vehicles with airbags in the seat. you can take them from them or you can plug them in.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
ahmetismet
A upholsterer said they were able to remove the original covers on the seats, wash them in the machine and put them back on ...
08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
cansytnn
[QUOTE = bugrature] subject to the demand and material situation, even if the seats are airbaged, they can be disassembled and covered with fabric or leather. but my advice is to have a nice cleanse seats first, and then special car seat covers for vehicles with airbags in the seat. You can buy and install or install them from them. [/ QUOTE]

bugrature said, how and where can I find those specially produced car seat covers?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”