Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

seat wetting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
Bugra
friends, after these rains, wetness has formed towards the middle of the back seat. There was water under the seat when I raised the seats. Do you think this water came from the ceiling or did it enter the trunk and glide under the seat?
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
emre_akdag
Hello there. the same thing happened in my previous vehicle (honda civic). I took the vehicle to the body shop. we completely removed the rear seats and flooring. There is wetness, but we could not detect where it came from. Then we closed all the windows and closed the windows with water in the form of a sprinkler (about 10 minutes), then we opened the doors and looked at the base under the seats again. The last thing I thought of was the tailgate. we opened it, the luggage floor was soaked :) we also removed the floor, after the end of the pool sheet was reaching the rear seats. As a result, we found that the left stob entered water through the tailgate and the upholstery sucked up and reached the seats. I think show it or test it. stench can start to spread to your vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
Bugra
I suspect luggage. There was wetness in the trunk pool, it is most likely to float there, but I have to find out where it enters the trunk. now I will take off the weekend and put my brother in the car and hold water in the trunk.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”