Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

seat upholstery cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
kapetan
good evening to everyone.wash my car seats with ozone not more than 1 month.But the seats have become old. Even though I am not foaming too much, the friends should not be misunderstood, only 2 people get on the vehicle and we take care. Despite this, the seats are disgraceful. Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
Guests
Also try wiping with hot water and cotton cloth only.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
kaan__
probably every time you clean the dirt, etc. on the floors collapsed to the bottom ... so after a certain time, the same image will occur again ... I had a light color upholstery on 307 ... but after wiping it with a loc or similar cleaner, I am sure there will be nothing left with a vacuum cleaner.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
efsanemurat
I wonder if a very dirty auto salon would work on my seats
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
kaan__
[QUOTE = myth] I wonder if my seats will be very dirty auto salon hairdresser [/ QUOTE]

I think a lot of money is required .... on Sunday a more careful study can be done with a carpet washing machine .... < br> okay maybe the money they received is a certain amount of effort, but i did not hear much that makes the ceiling and floor cleaning below 100-150 ... so we can do a very detailed cleaning on a sunny weekend because we all love our cars .... I kept only water with the glass wipe bottle, no need to brush, the result was perfect ...
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
jiyanxese
I WOULD BE ABLE TO OPEN A TITLE ON THIS TOPIC, my car chest is cream colored upholstery; and the torpedo chest cleaner on the market, a lot of sprays, liquids, how should they be used, which one should be preferred?
08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
djchaos
clean and air thoroughly with stain remover products on a sunny day. water water strong stain remover works djchaos 2011-12-03 20:43:20
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
kaan__
[QUOTE = jiyanxese] I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A TITLE ON THIS TOPIC, my car chest part cream-colored upholstery; and on the market torpedo chest cleanser, a lot of sprays, liquids, how should they be used, which one should be preferred, what should be paid attention to what can be applied to the door handles and chest? much better

08.05.2020 16:25 # 9
kapetan
the dirt that you call it collapses to the bottom & nbsp; It seemed logical to me. I wiped it withloc, but I left it to dry in the open air without having to pull it with a carpet washing machine, so maybe it wasn't completely dry. & nbsp; The dirt may be in place and collapsed. I intend to try it with carpet washing machine tomorrow, after wiping it with loc.I will share the result with you.

08.05.2020 16:25 # 10
kaan__
[QUOTE = capetan] the dirt that you call it collapses & nbsp; It seemed logical to me. I wiped it withloc, but I left it to dry in the open air without having to pull it with a carpet washing machine, so maybe it wasn't completely dry. & nbsp; The dirt may remain in its place and collapsed to the bottom. I intend to try it with a carpet washing machine tomorrow, after wiping it with the loc. You will see how you pull the dirt ...
easy to come, it will be a very tiring day tomorrow "T
08.05.2020 16:25 # 11
jiyanxese
I UNDERSTANDED KAAN BEY LOC FROM THE PICTURE BUT WHAT DOES ME SAY?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”