Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Seat cover recommended

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
EDOBEY
Friends, the price of the seat covers you see below is available in alternative colors such as approximately 150 TL suede- fabric or vinyl (black and white). First of all, I bought this kind of product. Is there anything to pay attention to? Or a brand to recommend. For example, the sellers do not pot on the sofa. What are your comments on this subject, as if we were sweating in summer, rather than vinyl. I recently changed the wheel covers and now I want to add some difference to the car by buying seat covers. Vehicle 206 white color is my favorite black red ????

08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
sonerkyl
I do not recommend vinyl style very much. It also has a structure that deforms quickly. My advice is that those who are ready for the fabric, yes, you can find between 100-200 TL. It seems like a red grin, it seems to me that it looks better in black weight.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I wouldn't recommend vinyl style very much. It also has a structure that deforms quickly. My advice is that those who are ready for the fabric, yes, you can find between 100-200 TL. It looks like a red grin, I say it looks better in black weight. Of course my dream is ultimately a matter of style. If you like it, you can wear red. [/ QUOTE]

My preference is red in black. Consider the reverse color combination of the case in the picture. Then if we do not observe a certain brand model, we like to buy it after we like the price and color harmony. Though there is a tradesman in my neighborhood who says that the bidet is an auto sheath, I will see him ...
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
sonerkyl
Fabric quality and workmanship are more important than teacher, there are special sewing places in Ankara.

http://ankaraotokilif.com/peugeot-206-oto-koltuk-kilifi.html

For example, they made it to 307 in the link that I gave. I think the black-red combination would be nice.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
samet206
I recommend black gray for the vehicle in white color. The workmanship is important in pots and the seat cover is universal and compatible with the vehicle to be assembled. It writes the brands and models that the covers can be compatible on the back of the packages. In my eyes. In addition, the exterior color and interior color of your vehicle are important in this regard.
samet206 2015-12-03 14:55:34
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = samet206] I recommend black gray for the vehicle in white color. Workmanship is important in the pots and the seat cover is universal and compatible with the vehicle to be assembled. It writes the brands and models that the cases can be matched on the back of the packs. I think it looks like the original color. The exterior color and interior color of your vehicle is important in this regard.
[/ QUOTE]

friends i like how i like this as a model. 100tl is also available in different color combinations. Also suede + fabric models are available with a small price difference.

08.05.2020 19:32 # 7
sonerkyl
my teacher looks nice in me after you like it
08.05.2020 19:32 # 8
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] My teacher looks nice in me after you like it. [/ QUOTE]

The taste of the model is relative. Of course, you may not say anything, but I can take an opinion on the subject of ergonomics, quality etc. For example, if the model causes discomfort to the back, if you warn that the fabric is not inherited, I will take into consideration ...
08.05.2020 19:32 # 9
sonerkyl
It is difficult to say something about the fabric by looking at the product, but it supports the back and tan in appearance. Of course mine is a little old :)
08.05.2020 19:32 # 10
talip206
The bottom look looks good, and their support looks good. I would not recommend materials such as leather, artificial leather, vinyl makes trouble in summer. I think there is artificial leather in the bottom photo, but not in a disturbing way
08.05.2020 19:32 # 11
esstel
There is Döşemecioğlu in Ankara ... there is also in the net ... I used it in my last 2 vehicles ... I am very satisfied ... we put on my last friend golf 7 ....
08.05.2020 19:32 # 12
Htc
http://www.hepsiburada.com/autokit-oto-koltuk-kilifi-ultra-class-pm-otfalfa1634

How does the universal seat cover on the link use the peugeot 206? Is there a potter flan? How is its quality and usage?
08.05.2020 19:32 # 13
Htc
http://www.hepsiburada.com/autokit-oto-koltuk-kilifi-ultra-class-pm-otfalfa1634
08.05.2020 19:32 # 14
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Hct] http://www.hepsiburada.com/autokit-oto-koltuk-kilifi-ultra-class-pm-otfalfa1634

How does the universal seat cover on the link use the peugeot 206? Is there a potter flan? How is its quality and usage?
[/ QUOTE]
It would not be good to talk without seeing that type of product, it does not look like a good fabric. Since the pot holder can remain universal. There are places in Adana that do this work, I looked at the internet on the internet, they make it special for the vehicle, and I think that you can make both compatible and assembly between 150-200 TL. In Ankara, special covers can be found between 200-250 TL. Of course, if your budget is suitable, you want to install this cover in 100 TL, plus 20-30 TL. My idea is to pay 70 - 100 TL more and get it by seeing. In addition, there is no shortage of pottery.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 15
EDOBEY
As friends who started the topic, I wanted to share the result with you. Although there are many models on the net, if you do not have the quality of the model and fabric that you are attracted to, it is recommended to take it by seeing. In addition, the product you bought from the net requires serious effort in the assembly. For this reason, I bought it from the seat cover manufacturer and they said it was 150 TL, but we agreed to 130TL. The product was like a beautiful book. You can find the same product between 100-120 TL on the net. But when you take it to the assembly, they want at least 20-30TL. The padding in the back part supports and wraps your back and helps you feel that you are sitting firmly in the seat. Color fabric model, I can not comment more than they are relative.

08.05.2020 19:32 # 16
Htc
.. Htc 2015-12-12 17:09:12
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”