Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SEAT AND INTERIOR LEATHER UPHOLSTERY

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:32 # 1
dsinan26
Hello ; If you have a long-standing researcher please get help.
I would like to have your seat leather cover black color including the fabric sections in the door interiors of my Peugeot 206, torpedo fabric. What are your comments, thank you for your interest in advance.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 2
samet206
You can have complete leather upholstery films, it would be nice if you make it including the seats. It would be nice but it would be a bit of taste, but I do not understand this part when I say torpedo nozzle.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 3
sonerkyl
Samet is probably talking about the fabric on the torpedo cover, friend.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 4
samet206
Pardon. I understand that you may be talking about the fabric on the cover, you are right, I also use RC. The cover on the indicator is leather covering, I thought I wanted to have a complete torpedo in that style. I have thrown the pictures, but they were sold on the vehicle. It is a little priced but it is worth the effort.
08.05.2020 19:32 # 5
dsinan26
I definitely wanted to talk about the cover fabric, sorry I forgot to mention it :)
There are places that make 750.00 TL, I asked several places in the industry, it varies between 750.00 TL and 1150.00 TL. I will have this job done in a corner of my mind `e` everyone doing a maximum a 5 installments, get it done :)
08.05.2020 19:32 # 6
mimitt
I do not think that they will make figures such as 750 TL with genuine leather, leather upholstery has its own advantages and disadvantages, it gets cold in winter (if there is no heating), in summer (if there is no cooling), there are special machines for leather sewing, leather upholstery with fabric sewing machine should not be done for a while, then there may be rips in the seams, the prices you are told are probably artificial leather prices, the quality of the room varies. At least the hip and back compartment should be genuine leather, in terms of durability, its price is peeehhh.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”