Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Searching for a good pejo master in Izmit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:51 # 1
kunkor
Friends reliable in Izmit, you can leave my caught without jumping Sırıtma If there is a good master, he can help. The squeak comes from the torsion, the Sunroof gear has peeled off, the brake pad will change oil water, etc. will be in good maintenance. There is a lot of cost. There may also be nearby. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 15:51 # 2
Guests
Please introduce yourself before posting a topic in the forum.
08.05.2020 15:51 # 3
kunkor
It is not enough to introduce once. We will repeat this every time we open a topic
08.05.2020 15:51 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = kunkor] It was not enough to promote once. We will repeat it every time you open a subject [/ QUOTE]
Hello, you said you introduced yourself, I did some research and I couldn't find it.
Your first message is here under the heading 206 xt sunrof problem . so you don't seem to have opened a publicity title. Perhaps the information may have been lost during the forum's server migration or for other reasons.
Another thing I have to say is that such a subject has already been opened. Have you researched before opening a topic?
It will be better for you if you share your brand, model type fuel type etc. in the signature section.

08.05.2020 15:51 # 5
mitto
There is an erdoğan master in Izmit industry, it is called sad auto. I'm glad I'm going to him. The service is exited and has attended a lot of training on time. (Documents hanging on the wall) It was in the 1st block if I'm not mistaken.
08.05.2020 15:51 # 6
kunkor
1. I found the introduction I searched for: Sırıtma We do it again, I couldn't find my old messages again.
2. I did not investigate the Master's advice section, I will find and look. The subject of the search was a little troubled, I did not get much efficiency for me. I did copy my own location and paste it again. Some arrangements need to be made. it would be nice if there was a warning when a reply was made to the subject I wrote a message or my own location. If you have help with the setting, I would be glad. I'm tired of looking for the subject Gülme
3. I went to someone called Erdogan master, I will go to him again last year. I think the same person I remember the certificates
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”