Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Say good morning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
Guests
I decided to have an ox horn on my vehicle 2 days ago, although I had my own electrician in my shop, he sent a button system to another electrician because I wanted a button system and at that moment there was no button in the shop. Immediately after connecting the electrician horn (I made a separate button on the bottom left, separate horn for normal horn, normal horn for human, ox horn for animal) , my vehicle did not work, the engine did not start after the first sound when starting. My master came immediately and looked, but it was already getting dark and he could not solve it. When my master, who solved everything as a joke, could not solve at that moment, I was panicked. Yesterday, the electric master who worked in his own shop could not fully control it because he was in the hospital. Cry Anyway, it happened today, I was thoroughly blacked up, I was upset for 2 days, I decided to call the master (I felt like I was smothering, but my mind was constantly in the car), when I called my master said they solved the problem and the problem was caused by the car's not having a brain software update . They did not do now, my master made the last update). Now I will go and buy my car in the evening, I think my vehicle is left without a hitch. Do not spare your blessings.
CryEmbarrassed

08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
KILIC
Maaşallah
08.05.2020 18:04 # 3
Serkan
First of all, let's say "Maşaallah" and then get past.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = Serkan] First of all, let's say "Mahaallah" and then get past, let's hear the sound of the ox horn when we get the car:) [/ QUOTE]

Of course LOL
08.05.2020 18:04 # 5
impact
ahahahaha super yaaa I was wondering ..
by the way, by the way.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 6
AydinBeyol
thank you :)
08.05.2020 18:04 # 7
kuscu38
maşallah hacı abi forty once tü tü ma maşallah :)
08.05.2020 18:04 # 8
elsoberano
Hullo
08.05.2020 18:04 # 9
Guests
Thanks guys, I bought my car, finally, I have a human nerve.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”