Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sanding

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
blntctn
Hello friends,

If the black plastic part under the tailgate in the rear bumper of the vehicle is sunscreen or it is pastry, I know it looks like a shell. otherwise it would be a worse image
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
talip206
Can you upload photos, hodja. Normally, there is no paint on the plastic part, there is no sun glare because hard plastic is there. But if the previous owner threw varnish paint or something, he might have had a grip.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
samet206
2 days ago, I painted that part on the back. I had paper tape, masking products (Newspaper, nylon) sandpaper, plastic lining and matte black bumper paint on my hands. At that moment, there was no varnish next to me, but I was throwing varnish in my mind, and then I started to apply varnish. I did not need to discard the texture. I liked it.

Even if there is no paint on it, the sun burns black color over time and this causes an ugly look, so it doesn't matter whether it is painted beforehand. The sun breaks the plastics in the long term. Those who use 206's laths without painting them must definitely get this.

The process is as follows: Firstly, I cleaned the paint part, then 2000 Thousand sandpaper is hard to find, 2000 and 3000 sandpaper that I see suitable for this job, but it is not suitable for its purpose. I did not try 500. The primer is transparent, it dries quickly. But be careful, plastic liner something like thinner came to my plate, removed the paint, if I did not interfere quickly, the plate would become unusable. After the primer dried, I dipped the matte black spray paint 1 coat, waited for 15 minutes, then I threw it on the second floor and left it the next day. The important point here is the masking by applying the mask to the lath without dropping the liner to a place. While applying the liner, you can do it without wiping with a normal sponge, but by adjusting the distance well, you need to throw your hand and tightness without disturbing it. It is inevitable for you to see and you may be disturbed by this situation. Vernik is more dangerous. I want attention.

cost

Sanding: 1.5 TL
400 ML Mat spray: 8 TL
250 ML Plastic Primer: 9 TL
Paper Tape 2 TL

samet206 2015-09-02 23:03:47
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
blntctn
I will upload the picture as soon as possible, thanks samet it was very informative for the information :)
08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
talip206
You can also use spray varnish for varnish. Especially polish spray varnishes are beautiful
08.05.2020 19:25 # 6
blntctn
Yes friends finally bought the paint varnish primer sanding material for application alone, because it is polyethylene after sanding, he told me to ensure that the primer adheres by applying heat treatment, especially the place where I took the material (blow dryer, purge, etc.), I think the paint on the rear bumper of the vehicle and the color of the upper laths were white. Sunday.

08.05.2020 19:25 # 7
samet206
I did not fully understand the issue of throwing the lining by heating. I thought the air would not dry cold. I would recommend you to remove the ceiling laths and paint them. ...
08.05.2020 19:25 # 8
Gokcesel
Teacher, I recommend coating for the ceiling. In my vehicle, the bar had faded like yours. As far as the picture shows, there is no grip on the bumper.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 9
blntctn
My kawlama war teacher is not noticed as it is a little dirty, as you said, I try to remove it as you said.
When it comes to heating, it was necessary to heat hot especially in order to merge with the liner, and we stated that it is necessary to heat the polyester coating on the liner to evaporate.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 10
blntctn
ewt friends samet206 I removed the laths from the vehicle upon the recipe of the friend and pictured the final version with the first version, the application I did as below is not much.

First of all I washed beautifully
I sanded thoroughly until I got a smooth surface with 1500 sandpaper
I covered the parts of the suppositories with tape (I covered the suppositories so that they did not harden by wiping paint)
Actually, since the piece is something metalic, it is necessary to discard the liner metal liner, even though we never throw it, I used it to spray the liner plastic liner.
I used spray matte black paint every 3 hours and 1 hour apart.
Feeling that the light metal looks like, apply 1 more layer of primer and wurd 1 more paint.

The first version

final version
08.05.2020 19:25 # 11
Gokcesel
Good health to your hand.

If it is possible to change the title like 206 ceiling lath painting, I think it will be found directly when searched in google.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 12
blntctn
[QUOTE = Gokceel] Good health to your hand.

If it is possible to change the title like 206 ceiling lath painting, I think it will be found directly when searched in google.
[/ QUOTE]

I know that I cannot change my teacher walla so much :)

If I try to fix the rear bumper bar tomorrow, I will throw a picture :)
08.05.2020 19:25 # 13
samet206
Use your health care master clean bye ...
08.05.2020 19:25 # 14
blntctn
today, I put a nice paint to extend the life of the rims without installing winter tires, it was clean, at least, the dust of alata had formed a layer officially

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”