Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

S and * marks on automatic gear display

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
katipahmet
Good evening guys. I have had a problem with my car for the last two days. When driving on a straight road at a normal speed, where the gear indicator on the instrument panel is located, the * and S marks are flashing in the lower right and upper parts of the D icon. First a beep twice and then these signs are flashing. then it goes back on its own. Maybe it seems to me that I don't know. After this situation, I felt a decrease in the vehicle's traction. Has anyone seen this warning before in their vehicle? I am waiting for your help on this subject. what could be the problem aceba & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
ekinoks44
I had this problem, snow and heat warnings were blinking and there was a big low on the traction of the car. Solenoid Valves changed and the problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
berk2309
If there is an abnormality in the gear, it can not get the pressure, it fixes the 3rd gear and deactivates the gear.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
katipahmet
Thank you guys for the information you provided. Well, if we leave this after the feast, would it be a problem? I will go a long way to my country. I will travel about 1500 km. I hope it won't be late if we leave it after the feast.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
berk2309
Depending on what the malfunction is, you can damage it if you think it won't be clear & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
ataycan
Hello,

I have the same problem. It's been 6 months since I bought the car. He did this 4 times in total. It gets better when the vehicle is stopped and started again. As friends said above, solenoid valves need to change. originally 50hz (white cap) old type valves need to be replaced. The new types are black capped and 100hz. I haven't done it yet. I asked a few masters how much you say about the price, they gave an average price of around 500-550. When I asked the service, he said 1200TL. There is a lot of difference. In the meantime, let me give some information. If you are going to have this problem mastered, it needs to install a new type of solenoid, change the gearbox oil, and update the vehicle's software. Bilgine.

Good evening.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
volkan22
happening on the floor & nbsp; this issue sometimes & nbsp; if traveling in (d) & nbsp; If it does, I think of the transmission's solenoids, & nbsp; but if the gear is doing 3 2 1 level while falling, it may be one of the muds below the gear.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
katipahmet
I will go to the authorized service tomorrow, friends. I get this problem mostly when the engine is cold. There is no such problem when the engine gets hot. Tomorrow I will change the gearbox oil first. I haven't checked the transmission oil yet. If I can find this bar to check, of course. & Nbsp;

Finally, what should I pay attention to when changing oil, what brand should I use, and how much does it cost me?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
katipahmet
gncl
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
toga406
It is highly probable that it is from the electro valve
ie, solenoid valves and pejo are also chronic problems.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 11
ataycan

You will need to use mobil LT71141 as transmission oil. It is sold on a site at 20 liters.

08.05.2020 17:06 # 12
katipahmet
Which site, how can I find it, can you help?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 13
katipahmet
How do we know if these solenoid valves should change. Do we know when it is connected to the computer?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 14
ataycan
Available at the link below. & nbsp;

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/OTOMATIK-SANZUMAN-YAGI-LT-71141,PR-329.html
08.05.2020 17:06 # 15
katipahmet
Thanks friends. I'll go to the service tomorrow. After the process is over, I will rewrite you
08.05.2020 17:06 # 16
volkan22

ins would be a positive result, I hope the problem is not big. If there is & nbsp; I do not give wrong information & nbsp; but it is not mine :)

the same problem is in me, I am waiting for the answer with curiosity, you will be guided by me ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 17
ataycan
InshaAllah it will be get better. By the way, can you share the price and details with us after you have it done? If I can do it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 18
katipahmet
Friends, today I went to a private peugeot service in Adana. I could not even go to the authorized service with the fear that the price would rise. We told the master about the situation, he said it was one of the solenoids, he did not even look at it, he directed the automatic transmission to a master who understood this work. (Transmission Seyhan Usta) He said that electro valves should be changed. For two pieces, we dealt a total of 300 TL, with a price of 250 TL and 50 TL of labor. Thank goodness there is no problem right now. We asked for the oil to change, but the master said that the oil in the transmission was his original oil and was recently changed. The condition of the oil was good. He did not change. I insisted that we change it insistently, but the master said this is the original oil, I think that the condition of the oil will be good. The malfunction lamp was on because of LPG, I asked if I would connect the car to the computer and throw a program for this process, but there is no need. I don't know, it's a little confused. We got the job done at an affordable price, but neither oil changed nor programming was done. what do you need to do now guys
08.05.2020 17:06 # 19
volkan22
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/ELEKTROVANASELENOIDTUM-MODELLER, PR-2.html & nbsp; electro valve & nbsp; I do not understand the price of normal work & nbsp; Strange that it doesn't have to change the oil by inserting them into 2 pieces :) the master knows better. Also, what is the result of fixing the problem?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 20
katipahmet
The traction of the vehicle is fine. However, when I faced this problem, there was no problem in the vehicle's traction and gear changes. Only when he shifted from 1st gear to 2nd gear was a knock, and those sports and snow modes were flashing. As for the oil change issue; they keep the oil from the gearbox in a clean place, the same oil is put back into the gearbox. I was confused in a way that was confused, cheap, but neither the program was thrown nor the oil was put, I did not understand anything from this job. & Nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”