Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rust Remover and Headlight Arm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:51 # 1
pentium9
Good Afternoon Friends
When I signal left / right, sometimes it works properly, sometimes when I signal, it works a little and stops signaling both on the display and outside, but it works again when touched. It may be on this site or a different site. When the contact spray is tightened, the situation has improved due to the oxidation inside the headlight arm from the outside. The question I will ask is, if the contact is closed, if I squeeze the Mos2 effective rust remover (not the contact spray) from the edges of the headlight arm, will it clean the oxidation inside? The signal starts working when I touch it when the signal is not working I think I have a conductivity problem. THANKS EVERYONE for the answers. By the way
vehicle 206 1.4 XT BVA pentium9 2010-08-08 16:31:40
08.05.2020 14:51 # 2
Guests
I think use contact spray and it is the most effective solution by opening it inside, or when you open it, these green erasers exist or clean the places where the metal alum touches each other.
08.05.2020 14:51 # 3
pentium9
There is a problem like this, I tried it. Actually, there was a problem when the signal was cut off, the lights are burning automatically. When I turn the steering wheel in the opposite direction after signaling, the signal goes off soon when the lever is thrown. Of course, this does not always happen. My signals work 75% 25% situation as above
08.05.2020 14:51 # 4
elcinaydogdu
my friend your car's signal headlight arm is broken ... this is usually a chronic situation ... i have the same situation and the only remedy is to change the signal arm ...
08.05.2020 14:51 # 5
Guests
There is no com2000 in the vehicle, I guess. In vehicles without com200, such a situation can occur due to the metal hanging in the arms and the contact of these metal particles. The solution of this is to insert the arm first, clean the inside and put it in place. I guess with great probability that it will work for 5 more years. When you insert the inside, you will understand how simple a mechanism is. In this way, if the same thing is still going on, you go to change the way ... and you can not spray it from outside to spray. It's not just a lack of contact. contact of metals that come together. so the pain must be hurt and chewed ... this problem was in my car, I stuck it, I chewed it and licked it. How many months has passed, he is working well.
If you have com2000 then I can't say anything in your car. com2000 I did not see the inside of the arm, I can not tell if it is okay ...
the cecol 2010-08-23 10:18:24
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”