Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rubbing sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 1
bysonic
As the friends go in the car, the windows are closed, so just hear the sound of the engine, it just happens when I press the gas as if something is rubbing. Is there anyone who has the idea of rubbing a strap or something else I don't understand? Is it something I can do myself if the bidet does not lift the right window jack fully? Prior to that, the steering pump was broken, I think it was not noticeable from the car's voice.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 2
msertkol
I have it when I press the first anthem. It doesn't happen again. It doesn't happen when it's hot. Like a belt sound ...
08.05.2020 17:06 # 3
bysonic
I have noticed that the car is going out in gear today. Normal & nbsp; does not come when idle & nbsp; works I started to think whether that sound is just a timing when going in gear?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 4
MagicPerformance
Do you have to explain more clearly if the volume is increasing or decreasing depending on the cycle?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 5
bysonic
Yes, as the speed rises, the sound is rising, and if I throw it away, the sound is cut off, but it speeds up in gear.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 6
MagicPerformance
makes sound even when idle
08.05.2020 17:06 # 7
bysonic
I do not know exactly what the actual timing is doing, my car's new steering pump has changed. It was said that the top air conditioning compressor was defective repair was not at the beginning of my vehicle, I had to give someone I trusted, because of the name, the room brought the room where it was known. What could be the reason of the sound? I think there is no belt in the sound like a belt knocking.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 8
EmSul
If it is in gear, if it is cut off idle, it is one of the axles. Check the axles as soon as possible. The inner axle heads are dismantled. The gearbox chock is finished.
08.05.2020 17:06 # 9
MagicPerformance
the timing belt does not make sound, it is the most vital element of the car. The reason for that sound is not any belt.

makes the buzzing wheels one by one, but it does not when you are idle. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:06 # 10
bysonic
If you said the axle, in other forums, they should have oil pressed to the axles, and they wrote in the form of a blah. When I wasted, when I was on the move, when I wasted, I cut it down, put the sound in gear, let the engine brake enter or press the gas, the sound starts. How do I remove the A / C compressor or pump connectors? I guess the bidet is spinning when their car runs at idle?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 11
bysonic
And when I bought the car, how much did I change it? Is there a good master you know in izmir?
08.05.2020 17:06 # 12
tellotello
[QUOTE = bysonic] How much did I change the triger when I bought the car, how much will it explode to me? Is there a good master you know in izmir? The timing of the timing can change from vehicle to tool, and if I transfer it in terms of giving an idea, the timing, the circulation pump, the V-belt (the sound may have been coming from here too - just my opinion) and it cost 800 pounds 4-5 months ago with minor changes. Let me state that our vehicles are different. Because there are different change kms for gasoline and diesel vehicles. I hope you have a problem that is easy to handle. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:06 # 13
bysonic
I showed it to a master in industry. The man, who did not leave the Pejo service, said the problem in the transmission bearings was 500 TL, the cost would be 280 pieces, 200 workers said. In addition to this, he asked for 200 liras in the replacement of oil spark plugs. Is the prices normal or is there a recommended expert. bysonic 2012-10-28 14:12:04
08.05.2020 17:06 # 14
bysonic
actual
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”