Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

RT3 instead of trip computer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
eserxxx
A friend in France found only the screen of RT3 for about 200 TL for me, so there is no CD player part, I wonder, if I disassemble the original screen and replace it with a single RT3 screen, would it perform the same function instead of the trip computer screen? So can I see the information shown on the 3-line display on this screen? I think it is a difficult possibility, but I wanted to consult those who know it again .. Thanks in advance, I wish everyone without any trouble and trouble.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR
I think my brother has put some of our members on his vehicle and you can consult him before.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
Ozgur
don't work in vain.
infrastructure is different. it works only with rt3 tape.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
VEDATDINC
The screen communicates with the rt3 device and the vehicle through fiber optic cables.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
eserxxx
Thank you very much for your answers, I hadn't thought of it, but I said it might work. :) So what can you suggest instead of changing the bulb for the fading problem on the information screen? I think led, but I read that it will not be very healthy in the forum. Has anyone tried? or put on my normal bulb again
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
koliva
Why is LED not healthy? I think the best method is to put Led.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
eserxxx
I read that the led emits a lot of light when it is attached and does not give the image like a man. That's why I have a question mark in my head. Mr. Koliva, you probably tried to plug in the led. how does the result look like a light bulb? When it gets hot again, no image loss?
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
koliva
No, I haven't tried it, but I saw it very hard. There's no exaggerated light emitting at all. Come on, even if there is such an event, you have the chance to choose your luminance (let's call it power or brightness). There are different types of SMD LEDs from 25 lumens to 250 lumens.
Koliva 2011-04-29 09:20:58
08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
hhuzun
I read that the [QUOTE = eserxxx] LED emits light when it is attached and does not give the image like a man. That's why I have a question mark in my head. Mr. Koliva, you probably tried to plug in the led. how does the result look like a light bulb? When it gets hot again, no image loss? [/ QUOTE] Don't believe what you read, try to make a decision after that
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”