Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Roof foil and abart exhaust problem in vehicle inspection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
bozlak
Guys, I have an inspection of my car on March 28. I had a black foil on the ceiling of my vehicle last summer.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
KILIC
I don't know about the exhaust, but. the chances of you remaining from the foil on the ceiling are very high. It is up to the initiative of the current technician.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
akundakci
that does not happen to you :)
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
KILIC
I had black foil on the roof of the car, the car remained red. With heavy defects. Then I made an appointment again, the color of the vehicle was written in black and red for both inspection and color detection.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
bozlak
I think it is better to have the license removed until it tries to change the license. The friend says that you will take the red plastid and paint on the foil, and after the examination, you will remove the plastid and paint, but I don't know if it makes sense.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 6
samet206
You need to operate the license, otherwise you will be left with the color of the ceiling.Also exaggeration is an application that is forbidden for exhaust. Therefore, you will have trouble.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 7
bozlak
I went through the examination and applied plastid and paint on the foil on the ceiling. I just changed the exhaust.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 8
ssakyel
Get well soon Smile
08.05.2020 19:43 # 9
ALLEX
Friends, I have a similar curiosity. I would be glad if there are any information or answers that come to you.

You know my car a little. I bought it with the paint outside of the ceiling. I can not say that I need the paint again, but I can say it could be better. The color in the ceiling did not remain left to the left.

Now my question is;
According to the gold yellow in the license, if I have this chrome gold vinyl coating, will my head hurt, or is it worth 13 months?

This coating costs a lot.
If we want to paint, there are ten masters who work and have knowledge about cost.

I am a low key person who writes long writings on what you know [: s
But I love my car, I try not to sell, but to ride. It has already reached 400 thousand kilometers, but it is good.

Since I married my daughter 10 days ago, I could not spare two months in money for me, but then I make up like a man.

Thanks and thanks to everyone who takes time to read. ALLEX 2016-03-29 10:37:20
08.05.2020 19:43 # 10
yawruaslan
I do not know much about the subject, but everyone says that this master is very good on the 106 pages about the paint.

https://www.facebook.com/altunb52?fref=ts
08.05.2020 19:43 # 11
ALLEX
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] I do not know much about the subject, but everyone says that this master is very good on the 106 pages about paint.

https://www.facebook.com/altunb52?fref=ts[/quot A]
Thanks bro . My Lord, I hope you show everyone's daughter.
But try grandchildren immediately ready to be grandfather
08.05.2020 19:43 # 12
bozlak
They look at what the original color of the car is. On the inspection, I closed the piano black black foil because my car started to fade on the red ceiling. I applied plastid and red paint to prevent the foil to be removed again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”