Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rolland Garros Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:01 # 1
carpediem_ksk
Hello from the sentence

Dear Forum Members, I Have Just Joined Your Search For the First Time I Own a Peugeot I Have to Ask You A Few Questions

1- My Car's Front Brake Pads Will Replace Original Parts 80 TL But Ceramic Pad 35 TL I Read Other Pages Ceramic Pads Are Better And Expensive But Why Cheaper What Do You Prefer And What Do You Use?

2- There is a rain sensor but I couldn't run it.

3-Digital Air Conditioner Screen Is Solid And Clean But The Key Lights Are Not Turned On The Original Is It Or If My Defective Is Defective If I Can Disassemble The Cost And Easy To Do How Can I Disassemble It

4- Does the Eco Mode in the Digital Air Conditioner Mean that the Air Conditioner is not Working? 206 There Is A Picture On The Screen There Is A Half Round Arrow On The Screen Is It When It Is Just Translating The Air In The Car Or When It Is Not A Sign, So Let The Air Let The Air Outside When The Air Conditioner Is On, Which Mod Is It?

5- I do not know if there is any abs or not Brakes, because it is the safety of God, when I press it, the Gur Gur is singing, but no slippage when my friend turns on Xt 2001 when he turns the ignition on half, the picture of the sliding car comes out, if it means that there is no airbag light in me, but there is no airbag light in it. There is

6- The Clutch Is Not Taken Too High Above The Vehicle Is On The Road In Gasoline Departures, I Change A Shift In 2 Until Until I Find The Series 3, I Am A Bus Driver Although I Can't Adjust The Clutch. I get a little growls, but it goes anyway, I throw it up to 3 without giving any gas. I wonder. I have trouble with the remote control. We do this on the bus. But the bus has torque and engine difference.

7- Does it have any hidden features that I don't know?

206 Rolland Garros 2000 1.6 8v 106700km
08.05.2020 19:02 # 2
rzy.dnz
immovably
1 cold lining is not very important.
2.The rain sensor of the problem is leaving the wiper arm in 1 step, it means that it is defective if it does not accelerate and slow according to the speed of the rain.
3 air conditioner key lights should be on
4.Eco mode means air conditioner does not work, only fan fancy means air circulation inside the round vehicle
5.abs don't have one drawback anyway
In the 6th place, it is probably the same car that has scratched the pad, it has been more than 10 15 days.
7.If you learn about the hidden feature, learn about me, I don't know: d
08.05.2020 19:02 # 3
ozturksalih38
No, I have had a week and some malfunctions. I saw the ones who changed the information screen and activated the road information in the ounce form.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 4
carpediem_ksk
I don't have any trouble in the press pad, the speed rises proportionally with the tachometer, I did 195
08.05.2020 19:02 # 5
rzy.dnz
I know two lines of screen in me, others are the first pejom
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”