Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

rolenti engine cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
Guests
friends, while the relay of my 206 xs vehicle is stopped, there is nothing in the display, but it will oxidize the vehicle when I look at the exhaust at 5-6 seconds interval.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
ose

It may be useful to clean the idler, but you should definitely not use any chemicals while cleaning. Because the sensors are fragile, I am not mistaken, I know. I also look at the tube settings, tube injectors or something.

08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
emrnl
I think it is not guaranteed to clean the master, they do not take a lot of money, I know that they are spraying air in the air after the bidet spray.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
Guests
Have you tried doing this on gasoline ???
If it is doing gasoline, there is a problem in the engine, if it does not, there is a problem in the lpg system ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] are you doing this on gasoline, have you tried ???
If it is doing gasoline, there is a problem in the engine, if it does not, there is a problem in the lpg system ...
[/ QUOTE]

Does the cecoli idle valve have an external idle motor?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] are you doing this on gas, have you tried ???
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
No, I mean from the engine, I wanted to express that there was a problem with the engine of the vehicle anywhere. there is a problem with the engine itself. but if it only does lpg, it means that there is no problem at all, it is necessary to check the lpg system.
idle valve = idler engine
08.05.2020 15:26 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = by_ersin] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] are you doing this on the simulation ???
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
No, I mean from the engine, I wanted to express that there was a problem with the engine of the vehicle anywhere. there is a problem with the engine itself. but if it only does lpg, it means that there is no problem at all, it is necessary to check the lpg system.
idle valve = idler engine
[/ QUOTE]

I asked for not knowing ... if you said there was a bidet, I would change it :) I'm learning slowly thanks to you ... the idle valve has changed on Tuesday anyway .. no problem o zman ..
08.05.2020 15:26 # 8
Guests
cecoli yes doing it at gasoline, what kind of problem can be in the engine: (((((
08.05.2020 15:26 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] cecoli is doing yes at what kind of trouble the engine might be: (((([/ QUOTE]
What I mean by the engine is that there is a problem with the engine itself, as well as the lpg system.
The parts that usually affect the role are certain, but they can also be outside of them.
idling valve, throttle, spark plug, fuel quality, pressure sensor etc. can be from various places. need to look
08.05.2020 15:26 # 10
Guests
Whatever the pressure sensor says, the master would take off the car, hit it, then run it, but when the car was getting up, it was stopping at the house. :))
08.05.2020 15:26 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] Whatever you call the pressure sensor, the master took off, the car hit it off, then put it on, but when the car was getting up, it was stopping at the house, I inserted it, I put it on it, it got flat, but the shaking that was on the blast did not pass, it was the bidet, I heard it from you, I bought the spark plug, then I started to make the spark plug. I could not tune to change I gave 60 TL:)) [/ QUOTE]
If you haven't discarded your old spark plugs, put on your old ones and try them. I have heard of these LPG spark plugs so many people did not hear from anyone. But there is no question, no way.
Well, did you make any valve adjustment? What was the km of the vehicle?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 12
Guests
The vehicle was made in the service of the night, the night of the night with the adjustment of the slab, and the master said that the master said that the tastes were too loose in the taste, even adjusted it with 15 and 20 writers. FAQ
08.05.2020 15:26 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] the vehicle made the service on the 106 km of the kmbo set the night, the master said he said that the taste was too loose in the taste, even what he set was so much so that he had a lot of iron in it, and he adjusted it with 15 and 20 writers. falling on the floor is getting normal: FAQ [/ QUOTE]
okay so what you call it is sentil. There are tips of very sensitive wetted various thicknesses. If it is to be adjusted, it is selected according to it and the necessary gaps are adjusted. but I think you should replace the spark plug and give it a try. Could the spark plug be wrong?
can you tell me your code Does the box vs stand?
08.05.2020 15:26 # 14
Guests
0 242 240 653

Product Information:
Platinum-LR CNG / LPG-Gas
Number of Poles: 1
Electrode Range: 0.7 mm
Tightening Torque: 28 mm
External Gear: 14 mm
Gear Tendency: 1.25 mm
08.05.2020 15:26 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] 0 242 240 653

Product Information:
Platinum-LR CNG / LPG-Gas
Number of Poles: 1
Electrode Range: 0.7 mm
Tightening Torque: 28 mm
External Gear: 14 mm
Gear Tendency: 1.25 mm
[/ QUOTE]
ok plug right. same as mine
08.05.2020 15:26 # 16
Guests
why did he do it in the tup setting yesterday i went to 65, he removed him from 70, maybe because he did not, but again the tupcu also did not understand from the sensor of the idle either :(
08.05.2020 15:26 # 17
Guests
If you are sure that it is not before installing this spark plug, I think you should wear the old spark plugs and give it a try ...
08.05.2020 15:26 # 18
Guests
okay I even wear the original spark plug, I will get zero and I will try to send you a special message. Thank you very much for your interest.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 19
Guests

You're welcome. I wait for the result ...

08.05.2020 15:26 # 20
106_arts
idle engine what is happening aceba
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”