Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ROLANTI PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
knockout
Hi everyone
I have transformed my vehicle to LPG. I make the setting from the computer. After about 50 km, the idle falls. The problem of the top begins. then the same problem started again.this i removed the pole head myself recovered.but the problem is still not resolved 50 km later I face the same problem.If the idling valve may be broken or how can I verify if it is broken.If anyone has an idea shares it, I would be glad.
ssaygı on
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
knockout
By the way my car is 96 model 306 xt 1.8
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
Guests
Apparently the motor is 8V. We had the same engine before, we had 5 years to Citroen ZX. We built and sold nearly 100,000 km of roads. The only shortcoming near selling was the idle valve. He was occasionally making a stop while coming to the booth and buying it.
What is the km of your vehicle?
basically I can tell you the presentation. Firstly, it should be working properly on the gasoline of the vehicle. then you can continue to look for problems in the lpg system ...
the cecol 2011-02-24 23:59:58
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
TURAN61
what is for sale ??
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = TURAN61] what is for sale ?? [/ QUOTE]
Our car we sold in 2001.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
knockout
slm cecoli
The vehicle is in 158 thousand. The subject I mentioned is also in gasoline. If I know that the idle valve is broken, I will change it immediately. But if it is not broken.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
Guests

You must be sure that the engine is running like clockwork, as I have said, first of all, it solves the troubles in gasoline. I think you go to a good master. If you are in istanbul, we will help you

08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
Carmania
If it gives me this fault every 50 km, it makes me think personally, even though it gives the same fault in gasoline, my opinion is that everything starts normally mechanically as plastic parts (monifolt hose, etc.) and stops after a little way in my vehicle. As a result, every piece is tight when it is cold, but when it gets hot, it expands, so it becomes more abundant and has a soft structure.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
tugrahan
idle disorder was on me
speedol injector cleaner regularly until the petrol additive in jewelry
I have been using it for 3-4 months, there is no problem due to fuel system, like a clock, salary.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
knockout

I usually have an imbalance of idle after the vehicle gives a malfunction lamp. When the pole is removed, the error message in the brain is erased. The vehicle is recovered. Does anyone know? Except for those in the eagle industry.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
Guests
First, write the district information on the profile section of your profile and write your signature on the tool. I will help you if you think of coming to maslak auto industry. I need to examine your car thoroughly ... give me your phone. occasionally I see my way to that side and we'll see your car together ...
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
knockout
yes friends it has been 3 months still i'm still working on it. i don't have a repairman left. no operation i did not change. i dont have anything to solve this work. So I always use my car so that it doesn't reach 90 degrees. I also changed the idle valve and the problem is the same.
I searched a lot, I think I found the problem, but I can not solve it. The powers have the following feature; If there is a mixture of fuel problems, the vehicle would automatically protect itself and lock and deactivate 1 and 3 pistons. This means that there is a failure in the vehicle and take it to service immediately.
Actually, there is no problem in my vehicle. I don't know the gas since the gas is installed. Now is there anyone to help me with this. Can I disable this protection status of the vehicle? If I succeed in this, the problem will disappear. I am waiting for your urgent answers and comments. Love ..
08.05.2020 15:07 # 13
Guests

Personally, I hear such a protection for the first time. but I am convinced that it will not be like that together with my claim. Whoever said to you came to me as if he did not support me :))

Well, 1 person said this to you or did you hear the same thing from a few people ??? If you heard the inn from different people, I will be convinced that you can do something like that :))
There is nothing outside of the vehicle recognizing the gas. I definitely mean that there should be a problem in either the lpg system or its settings. but you also say that you have this problem in gasoline.
At this point, we need to examine the vehicle. how to assemble, you need to check connections etc ...
What brand was the lpg system ????????
I have just told you before, it should work properly on the petrol of the car first. otherwise you can have trouble in lpg ...
the cecol 2011-05-08 22:16:39
08.05.2020 15:07 # 14
knockout
I saw while searching on the forums on the internet. And I tried, I noticed that 1 injector was not working when there was a stop problem.
dude, my car has no problem with gasoline.
If you are going to ask the lpg brand, first of all I say that the stew of cheap meat is not eaten or die.
I call it a brand that is a brand called NLP. I call it a brand.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 15
knockout

By the way, I have been riding my vehicle in gasoline for two weeks. I do not buy gas anymore. I have to remove the lpg system.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 16
Guests
okay then. There is no problem with her name again. In this case, the problem remains in the lpg system and it can be said that the engine is deflecting because my wife is not properly ...
Maybe the problem may be in the assembly or adjustment, not in scarce. Because if the clever master assembled and adjusted, maybe they did not work properly even if they did not do a nice application ...
08.05.2020 15:07 # 17
knockout
The service that wore the LPG disassembled and checked the installation 3 times. Everything is normal.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 18
Guests
Could there be a problem with the regulator ???
Did they connect and check the information in the same case when doing this kicking ??? from there parameters can be resolved
08.05.2020 15:07 # 19
knockout
I thought about it. I said. But since the vehicle's own brain is recording errors, I do not have to make any adjustments.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 20
Guests
If this system is not working properly, I will say the back is incompatible, but if it is a situation, I think it will not work properly until it gets hot.
well, what do i know is injector, sensor, regulator etc. did they change and try?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”