Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Roland Garros, I have a few questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0">.

Roland You all know the garrison, now I have minor problems with the paint and I do not have the financial situation to paint the vehicle completely, again, a friend from here said that the vehicle can be sprayed and sprayed with the paint code, but I could not learn the paint code of my vehicle, the driver at the driver's door or something but it was original on my door Except the wheel size, this information is not available. Does anyone else use RG who can give me this code? I researched a lot on the internet too, but unfortunately I couldn't find the RG color code ..

Also, I would like to paint the interior of the door handles with the same color beige as the upholstery of the air conditioner frames and maybe the center console. img src = "smileys / smiley4.gif" border = "0" alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" />

ufuk91 2012 -04-18 21:11:10
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
ufuk91
have no idea, I haven't gotten an answer for 2 days or & nbsp; "Ouch"

08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
koliva
The question is escaped from my eyes, send me his chassis number, can I find it, can I find it from servicebox.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 4
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = coliva] Question escaped from the eye, chassis number send me, let me see if I can find it from servicebox. Do they print something or do I need to search for a car painter? Besides, I need to have liquid paint to apply scratches etc. except spray, I know what kind of paint they will probably prepare, if I state that I will paint the car or something?

08.05.2020 16:42 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = ufuk91]

okay teacher license I'm going to run and look at the vehicle now, and by then I'll ask you, you know, paint according to that code etc, will ordinary painters press spray or something? do i need to call Besides, I need to have liquid paint to apply scratches etc. except spray, I know what kind of paint they will probably prepare, if I say that I will paint the car or something?

[/ QUOTE]

are the painters that we know sell wall paint, whitewash paint? "LOL" I was just laughing. God give it a good "LOL"

Auto painters do this job. They will help you when you say I will spray anyway.
You cannot apply paint directly to the scratches. If you mean the ball joint, it's separate. What kind of region do you want to paint? What's wrong?
08.05.2020 16:42 # 6
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & 0 = 0 & 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = ufuk91] okay teacher license is now in the vehicle I'll go run and look at it, and I'll ask you until then, you know, or paint according to that code, do ordinary painters also spray or should I look for auto painters? Besides, I need to have liquid paint to apply scratches, etc. besides the spray, especially if I say that I will paint the car or what kind of paint they will probably prepare? [/ QUOTE] Ordinary painters, what we call painters that sell wall paint, whitewash? I split from being laughed. May God give you good work Auto painters do this job. They will help you when you say I will spray anyway. You cannot apply paint directly to the scratches. If you mean the ball joint, it's separate. What kind of region do you want to paint? What is the problem? [/ QUOTE] What do I know, my teacher has such painters, they sell all kinds of materials not only for whitewash, or that way, I thought, retouch teacher, right front fender, I did not realize that I played a little after rubbing a little, and the next right door opened slightly. I was correct, I corrected it with my hand, but the paint cracked and spilled, it looks very bad right now, I know that it will not make a big difference, but I said that I will make a small touch to see the white metal from the bottom. I am not determined, but I am in the thinking stage on this subject, the parts painted by friends who paint this gray or something
08.05.2020 16:42 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = ufuk91]

I guess my teacher has such painters, they sell all kinds of materials, not only for whitewash, or that way I thought & nbsp; "

retouch teacher did not notice that the right front fender had played a little after I rubbed a little bit, while the next right front door opened, the mudguard blew slightly inside. I mean, I fixed it with my hand or something, but the paint cracked and spilled, it looks so bad right now, I know I know it will not make a big difference, but I said to make a little touch on the white metal from the bottom.

I am not sure yet, but I am at the stage of thinking about it, the parts that friends paint on this gray or something & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE ]

How successful is it? I don't know. Worse than doing it "Smile"
Watch this video, see what actions you actually need to do "Wink"

[TUBE] uQVTFonJe6U [/ TUBE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”