Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rocker Repair. How much does it cost? It was resolved ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:45 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everybody;
Since I bought my car, so rocky. It happened to its owner before me. I have been using it for a long time, but now I say let it be done. I have never done such a paint outside the paint or vehicle before. I said, "How much will it cost?"

It would be good if you could give expert advice in Izmir. Thanks.

yigit_dark 2018-02-14 20:13:00
08.05.2020 20:45 # 2
Orcun.Dmr
I am doing 200 tlye as bodywork / painters, no matter the condition of the loser. I think there is nobody who wants more than 200 TL in Izmir. Smile
08.05.2020 20:45 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] I am doing 200 tlye as body / painters, whatever the condition of the loser. I think there is nobody who wants more than 200 TL in Izmir. Smile [/ QUOTE]

I have been waiting for 400-500 months. I have to investigate if there are 200e. Where is your place? :)
08.05.2020 20:45 # 4
HasGur
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello everyone;
Since I bought my car, so rocky. It happened to its owner before me. I have been using it for a long time, but now I say let it be done. I have never done such a paint outside the paint or vehicle before. I said, "How much will it cost?"

It would be good if you could give expert advice in Izmir. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

The image is not too bad, the previous owner shot like "original" Smile I say use it, it is not logical to leave the vehicle for 2 days for such simple things.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 5
yigit_dark
It is not as unobtrusive because it is a rocker and not bad as you say. When I wash the car, I want to get it right. I was thinking that I would not let the vehicle go to the industry, but they would let it dry.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 6
HasGur
Our industrial tradesmen usually say "leave in the morning and get in the evening", but for the most part this does not Smile If they can pull the paint without damaging it, it does not have much work, it can be done even while you wait, but if the paint is broken, it probably throws paint because its line is broken, it was dry, it was paint ... it will come.
08.05.2020 20:45 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = HasGur] Our industrial tradesmen generally say "let it take you in the morning and take it in the evening", but for the most part this does not Smile If they can pull the paint without damaging it, it does not have much work, it can be done even while you wait, but if the paint is broken, it probably throws paint because its line is broken, it was dry, it was paint ... it will come. [/ QUOTE]

You are right. I am looking for a few acquaintances and I will try to come to the industry on weekdays. If you can find a good master, you have to do a lot of work if you do a good job with a puller. But if he is not a worker, he can also be mundar :)
08.05.2020 20:45 # 8
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] I am doing 200 tlye as bodywork / painters, regardless of the condition of the loser. I think there is nobody who wants more than 200 TL in Izmir. Smile [/ QUOTE]

I have been waiting for 400-500 months. I have to investigate if there are 200e. Where is your place? :)
[/ QUOTE]

I'm in Cyprus, teacher. If I take the car in the morning, I will deliver it at 4-5 in the afternoon. Smile
08.05.2020 20:45 # 9
yigit_dark
I understand. Thanks. I hope that I will find a good master and a good way to investigate in İzmir. May it be easy for you ..
08.05.2020 20:46 # 10
yigit_dark
My vehicle has been resolved today.
I mentioned that my relative was doing this job, I called him, I bought a fairing paint price. He said we can handle 600 liras. I had a small shock. Our relative says that. Pinch

After that, it came to my mind that our field neighbor is a galler. They have to get it done cheaply, you know these things. I called him to have a lot of money in his pockets, he said let's handle it Yesterday we put the vehicle in the body. A 58-year-old brother was taken in 2 hours. You will see it in the pictures. There are little things left in 2 places. When I said them, he said it would not be seen underneath, but it would be obvious when he looked carefully. I did not undertake too. Anyway, there is evil eye. We have done the painting work today. It cost 200 TL in total. 125 Bodywork + 75 Paint ..

Here are the pictures ..

08.05.2020 20:46 # 11
Orcun.Dmr
Let's say good luck. Smile I wonder with which head he gave too much for a small trash of 600 TL, I wonder if he will be a relative. LOL
08.05.2020 20:46 # 12
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] Let's say good luck. Smile I wonder with which head he gave too much for a small trash of 600 TL, I wonder if he will be a relative. LOL [/ QUOTE]
Do not ask. My neighbor who helped said I paint the car under the skirt, including fixes with 600e putty. It really is. :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”