Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Robust Master Proposal in Ankara ..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
Sizofren_bey
I just joined your friends .. I have examined the
Forum in detail. & Nbsp;
But I Have A Few Problems In My Vehicle This Makes Me Crazy .. div>
I always have a Bmw and Fiat Master since I just got on the pugs but I am looking for a better Pejo Master than them :)
I think I have a fault in the steering pump. ;))
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
Sizofren_bey
Will it help? ??
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
tellotello
[QUOTE = Sizofren_bey] No, It Will Help! ?? [/ QUOTE]

Hello,

& nbsp; A similar topic was opened a few days ago, I think the information in that title will be helpful. The link is below. .asp? TID = 25792 & amp; KW = ankara & amp; title = ankaradaki-peugeot-masters "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=25792&KW=ankara&title=ankara -peugeot-ustalar

Apart from these, I took my car and was pleased with its work (from the timing to the thermostat, to the top cover gasket replacement) at the Atisan junction. There is the homeland Peugeot. I did not have any problems with their mastery, but they are a little expensive compared to the spending of friends, especially in labor, they cost a little more than the prices shared by most friends in the forum. They use original parts and their interest is very good. I do my regular maintenance there.
tellotello 2012-12-03 02:30:37
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
Sizofren_bey
Eyw Ustam Sagol ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”