Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Roar From the Vehicle 206 1.4 L X-line Gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
rylerck
Hello, there was a constant rattling noise from my vehicle. I discovered that the sound came from the left front wheel by hitting all the wheels while the vehicle was not moving. When I took it to the master, he made a lathe milling for 20 TL, and when I hit the wheel, it does not sound, but the rattling sound still exists and I cannot understand exactly where it came from.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
sonerkyl
brake pads may not be seated properly.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
onlycihan
exactly as it is, it is heard especially when the windows are open, it comes from the left front wheel, I examined it by hand and shook the lining pad and it hits the disc because it is idle and I find a solution that gives metal sound in every hole and hump.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
talip206
If it comes in the pit and is cut to brake pressure, the master who installed the pads did not wear the springs or the springs were dropped.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
rylerck
Friends, the problem is solved. I took it to a brake master, filled the pads and the sound is zero right now. It was a sound related to the constant movement of the pads because the pad wire was not completely attached.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
onlycihan
Did you pay attention to what he used and how he did when filling, I also need to intervene in the left front pad. I plan to squeeze a piece of metal on the other side, rather than simply facing the disc, so as not to be dangerous. I am waiting for your advice if there are friends who have already done this.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
rylerck
It was handled by welding and grinding stone. I do not recommend compressing metal. A master applied before cuts the sound first and then causes it to increase.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”