Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Road computer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
15.12.2020 14:34 # 1
Aykut 28
Hello guys, I have a pejo 206 feline model yesterday, I learned that if you change the display screen of the vehicles while it is installed, I learned that the screen that shows the time and date is made by installing a 3-line display screen, I looked at each page, but I could not find a 3-line display. Thank you in advance for the help of friends who know that it will be a 3-line screen 😊 😊 😊
17.12.2020 18:18 # 2
sonerkyl
Exactly, my teacher, it is the peugeot 307 screen, of course, you can find it, of course, it needs to be modified. then the button on the headlight signal lever will be activated etc.
18.12.2020 11:51 # 3
Simuzer
The working logic is almost the same with c3's. My screen was one line There was no trip computer on the arm either. 1) I replaced the display with 3 lines. 2) I replaced the arm with a trip computer one. 3) I made the necessary BSI settings with Lexia. The result is great.
18.12.2020 13:31 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Simuzer] The working logic is almost the same with c3's. My screen was one line. There was no trip computer on the arm. 1) I replaced the screen with 3 lines. 2) I replaced the arm with the one with a trip computer. 3) I made the necessary BSI settings with Lexia. The result is great. [/ QUOTE] Exactly my teacher infrastructure is in the same two vehicles. There is no need to buy a new arm, if the button is removable, I activated it myself. a ballpoint pen was enough
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”