Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rim Trial Site

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
Guests
Hello friends,

I wanted to share with you some information I found when searching for wheels on the Internet. For those who do not know how to stop the rim to buy like me and cannot decide, I found a site that shows how the car stops when both the rim, the spring and the film application is applied, especially the spring event in the kind of idea :)

The best known of these applications is http://www.llantasyneumaticos.com/tienda.asp#configurador . For example, let's examine the application here and choose the rim respectively. icon smile Sanal ortamda otomobilinizde jantları deneyin

1. Choose your car brand from MARCA option
  2. Choose your car model from MODELO option
  3. Choose the color of your car from the 03 COLOR area
  4. Determine the height of your vehicle from the 05 Suspension section. If you have changed the springs in your vehicle and decreased the vehicle's height from the ground, you can determine the height here
  5. You can apply window film from 04 LUNAS options
  6. Select the manufacturer's logo for the wheel you like from the 02 LLANTAS area.
  7. In the SELECCIONA MODELO field, the manufacturer's wheels that you just clicked on will be listed. Click on the rim you want to apply to your vehicle. The rim will be displayed at the bottom immediately and the rim sizes will be listed. Click on the rim size you want to apply. (eg 17 ″) If a new window comes up, you will be asked for tire sizes. Choose the size you want to go icon smile Sanal ortamda otomobilinizde jantları deneyin (NOTE: Quote.)
Sorry if there is a subject, I wanted to share it immediately since I was looking for something like this. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
werty
a very nice site gives a lot of ideas.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
ErcaNKarsI
Model 306: D: D 106 with an experience offset rim: D: D
08.05.2020 15:40 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = werty] very nice site gives a lot of ideas. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, there are a lot of sites like this, but the darkening of the glasses, both springs and small, is a different beauty.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = ErcaNKassi] 306model: D: D 106 rims with an experience offset: D: D [/ QUOTE]

Truly, why not 306? Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:40 # 6
muurrat
I think it's very good.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 7
alisuat
When I got 307 and 5 arms and 17 momo, how nice was the window film :)
08.05.2020 15:40 # 8
Guests
the window film is not very dark for some reason, for example i bought a honda civic, it was a little dark but it doesn't make it too dark when i get 206.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”