Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rim painting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
darklebron
Today, let's do this with your friend's gas. If you have friends who know the suggestion or tricks, you can write. I think about photographing before and after
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
samet206
After the primer and paint, they throw a protective material in the style of varnish.If you want to research on the rim, but I do not remember its name.Also, if the paint is heat resistant paint, it will be healthier for you.If you have spray paint experience, there is no need to add anything else. Do not throw it at a very strict rate, but if you go to a thin surface, make sure that the surface of the rim is suitable for painting. First of all, it is necessary to remove the old paint of the rim as much as possible. 1. Finally, a matte black temporary hevesse plasti bottom style is recommended. Thank you, even if you can not wash it with fresh water, it will go for a while.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
darklebron
Thank you for the suggestions. What awaits us at the end of the day.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 4
samet206
Share here, let's see what kind of workmanship has come out.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 5
darklebron
Can you give information about adding pictures I will add from the phone when I know from pc
08.05.2020 19:26 # 6
gokhanyalcinkaya

16 inches with black matte spray paint I bought from the accessory. we painted silver-colored wheels. I washed the rims well and wiped them well with a cloth. We shot the paint without any further processing. It looks very good for now, I hope it continues without deterioration :) We shot black film on the back parks, it stopped beautifully. I think of darkening the number of the films a little bit and combining the work with paste polish as soon as possible. what can I do for other beautification?
gokhanyalcinka to 2015-12-14 09:31:13
08.05.2020 19:26 # 7
KILIC
Health to your hand. In response to your question of what else can I do, my opinion is to restore your rim. Because it is not nice at all, I think bright accessories look better on dark cars, especially blacks.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 8
gokhanyalcinkaya
You're right, brother, and vice versa.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 9
KILIC
[QUOTE = gokhanyalcinkaya] You are right, brother, I have the opposite idea :) If I can, I will turn it into a complete game :) [/ QUOTE]

:) ozmana nacizane my idea is to cover the headlights with a light black film, and the plates get a little darkened lion :)
08.05.2020 19:26 # 10
gokhanyalcinkaya
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = gokhanyalcinkaya] You're right, brother, and vice versa.

:) ozmana nacizane my idea is to cover the headlights with a light black film, and the plates get a little darkened lion :)
[/ QUOTE]
They darken the inside of the headlights or if I can do it from him, if I can do it, do you think directly from the outside or shoot a movie?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 11
KILIC
Yes, I talked about the film from the outside, but the blackout inside looks very nice.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 12
gokhanyalcinkaya
Well, how much will it reduce the effect of the headlight if I do it from outside?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”