Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Rim Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:55 # 1
yenice
Greetings. there was some peeling on my left rear rim. It is not possible to understand peeling from rim and base color. There is nothing to distinguish. On my right front rim there are stains in the form of white paint particles, as if sprayed. this does not look so contradictory. It can be thoroughly distinguished by entering the bottom of the rim and checking it by hand. but it bothers me when wiping the car. and I am not happy to see the things that disturbed me in my car :)

I was thinking about painting the wheels first. but I started to think about whether I should make a change or buy a new rim. I can trade for these wheels and consider a new one. There is no rim model in my head right now but I like the RC rim. It looks nice. apart from that, i don't like colorful and very complicated wheels.

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim -tuning-rim-tire-rim-17-inc-rim ___ pejo-206_207_306_307-rc-janti ___ triumphant-trade-134235078 / detail

I am currently not interested in the ads, I just found it as a representation. do you think it suits white vehicle?

these are my existing wheels

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24801&title=finally-bitti-images-added
< br>

new 2013-09-03 21:04:33
08.05.2020 17:55 # 2
yenice
If I give an example from the wheels that are not my style, I don't like this style very closed wheelshttp: //www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-jant-lastik-jant-peugeot-206-orjinal-jant-takimi-126102633 / Detay I do not like the rims with different colors and very thin bars. http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-jant-lastik-jant-teker-ticaret-206-6.5x16-5x98-silver the Fiat-dablo-2012-and-post-124 578 468 / detayhttp: //www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-jant-lastik-jant-bk-206-5x112-9,5x22 -inc-mercedes-wheel-set-126384623 / detail / I do not like the rims as well againhttp: //www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-jant-lastik-jant-peugeot-206-cc -original-janti-4x108-free-shipping-115321209 / detail is not much left anyway: D: Do you care for the current wheels or RC wheels? there really aren't any alternatives left :) if you ask me, don't you like your current rims, of course i like my rims. But if the opinion of RC is more pleasant, I can change my wheels with RC wheels instead of maintenance. yenice2013-09-03 21:01:57
08.05.2020 17:55 # 3
TuNeR_32
better advice on the original rims on it is a nice paint and continue the same way 17 rims will tire your car I guess your original rim rims should be 14 16 inch ideal for both tire prices are 17 compared to 16 & nbsp; candir;)
08.05.2020 17:55 # 4
samet206
I like these rims recently, I saw a white 206 here, we were looking at number 10, sometimes I see the old case corolla like this rim, I think it is not bad. I would like to reconcile one of them in terms of change of ideas that goes well on your rims, it is also good on rc ...

Reviews
08.05.2020 17:55 # 5
TuNeR_32
Also if you say I can paint myself myself, here is the link;)

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29435&title=peugeot-206-sprey-boya-jant-boyama

Reviews
08.05.2020 17:55 # 6
yenice
[QUOTE = TuNeR_32] also if you say I can paint myself, here is the link here;)

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29435&title=peugeot-206-spray-painting-jant-painting

[/ QUOTE]

35 TL is a really good and reasonable figure. I wouldn't even say reasonable, cheaper than free :) If you appreciate that rc wheels are around 700 800 pounds. Apart from that, even the most steep wheels start at 300 :)

As I said above, I like my wheels. For the change, I can think of rc wheels. but in this case it looks like i would prefer painting it myself :)

but there is also a nice price of 35 lira for paint and polish. craftsmanship vedava :) this is also nice. but after removing his year and pouring it a few months later, there is no minced meat. They are now painting for a fee of 200 lira. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:55 # 7
Alicilik
Ramadan is your choice of wheels, but if you sell these wheels, let me know.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 8
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyer] It is up to you to choose the Ramadan rims but if you sell these wheels, let me know. Other than that, I do not have a choice of wheels. Actually, I don't have any obsession with the rim right now, as I said in the left back there is a little peeling. there is a bit of spray paint on the right front. It is not a problem that will be evident from a distance. But you know, such little things are sometimes confusing. I researched the rim painting event, they are painting between 200 - 250 pounds. I haven't researched the market for my wheels right now and I don't know, but I think the rc wheels are around 700 - 800 pounds. While I was reviewing 250, I added 500 more rc wheels. What was my name for these wheels?
08.05.2020 17:55 # 9
Alicilik
[QUOTE = yenice]
The models I like about Ali Rim are my wheels and RC wheels. Other than that, I do not have a choice of wheels. Actually, I don't have any obsession with the rim right now, as I said in the left back there is a little peeling. there is a bit of spray paint on the right front. It is not a problem that will be evident from a distance. But you know, such little things are sometimes confusing. I researched the rim painting event, they are painting between 200 - 250 pounds. I haven't researched the market for my wheels right now and I don't know, but I think the rc wheels are around 700 - 800 pounds. While I was reviewing 250, I added 500 more rc wheels. What was the name of these rims of mine?
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, ramadan, you know how it lies in your heart. Your wheels were on the "Ouragan" model 206cc and GTi. A nice model. ZAten 206 has 4 wheels I like very much.

"Sirocco" (wind rose)
"Ouragan" & nbsp; (in you)
"Eveanys" (Not much in TR)
"Atlantis" (RC)

Atlantis model (RC) 17 "and get the news that a tire will enter. Yours I am 16" I know.
Alicilik 2013-09-04 00:56:46
08.05.2020 17:55 # 10
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyer] [QUOTE = yenice]
The models I like about Ali Rim are my wheels and RC wheels. Other than that, I do not have a choice of wheels. Actually, I don't have any obsession with the rim right now, as I said in the left back there is a little peeling. there is a bit of spray paint on the right front. It is not a problem that will be evident from a distance. But you know, such little things are sometimes confusing. I researched the rim painting event, they are painting between 200 - 250 pounds. I haven't researched the market for my wheels right now and I don't know, but I think the rc wheels are around 700 - 800 pounds. While I was reviewing 250, I added 500 more rc wheels. What was the name of these rims of mine?
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, ramadan, you know how it lies in your heart. Your wheels were on the "Ouragan" model 206cc and GTi. A nice model. ZAten 206 has 4 wheels I like very much.

"Sirocco" (wind rose)
"Ouragan" & nbsp; (in you)
"Eveanys" (Not much in TR)
"Atlantis" (RC)

Atlantis model (RC) 17 "and get the news that a tire will enter. Yours I am 16" I know.
[/ QUOTE]

hobba :) I thought that rc has a 16 "model. I don't like for now except for the rc rim. because my tires are very good.it was changed last year while i was buying the car.they did 10km more.

tuner_32 also explained the painting job but i don't know how healthy it will be.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 11
Alicilik
It is a long procedure to clean the healthiest in the paint first, then clean it with a wax cloth, and paint and varnish. It's cruel to sand those wheels. I can get a price from a few places but definitely make it sandpapered.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 12
yenice
Ali is selling a person in my rim, he is 2nd hand but he wants 950 lira :) Is this rim so expensive :) How much is zero :)
08.05.2020 17:55 # 13
Alicilik
It is around 1200. The people are selling what they have fastened.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 14
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyer] is around 1200. The people are selling what they have fastened.
[/ QUOTE]

brother then it was very logical for me to remove this rim :) The price of 950 pounds in the 2nd hand is really good. I think it would make more sense to paint my wheels professionally.
newish 2013-09-04 01:14:10
08.05.2020 17:55 # 15
Alicilik
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Receiving] is around 1200. The people are selling what they have fastened.
[/ QUOTE]

brother then it was very logical for me to remove this rim :) The price of 950 pounds in the 2nd hand is really good. I think it would make more sense to paint my wheels professionally.
[/ QUOTE]

I think if you have no wonder, the modle of your rims is really good. You just paint it.
08.05.2020 17:55 # 16
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyer] [QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = Buyer] is around 1200. The people are selling what they have fastened.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I think if you have no wonder, the modle of your rims is really good. You just paint it.
[/ QUOTE]

today I looked again with the eye of the buyer and made the final decision, I will not change the rims, paint it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”